power comander 2

OB_TooQwik

Registered
Burt
Not to burst your bubble or scare anyone away but I have been selling PCII's for $265.00 plus shippling. I just got more in today so I have 3 in stock and ready to go.
Jim

brand new power comander 2 still in package,never been opened has 007 map allready installed this the map for exhaust and air box mod, like i said this brand new and never been used. the reason i am selling it is my wife bought it for me and i had allready ordered one so i now have two. $290 includes shiping anywere in the usa.

thats grewat tooquick you must be getting them at a heck of but since cost is $255 and they retail for $329.00 plus shipping more power to you. burt

Soooo Jim,

One of those PCII's tagged fo me? Any other parts in for me? Did you start and test Your Busa Yet???

I'll attempt to call you tomorrow - or feel free to give me a buzz. Thanks!

busaaboy did you receive my e-mail ? the pc-2 is still for sale to any one that is interested like the add say it is brand new and has never been out of the box it still has the celephane wraper on it.

Apparently Dynojet sells PC2s to some at distributor price who are not really distributors. Not very professional of them at all.

I will ask Mike about this next time he places an order.

Jay

Back