Powdercoated Rear Set

PaLVBusa

Registered
I need to give HUGE props to TM Powdercoating. I sent out my rearset last saturday via snail mail (aka USPS). Not only did he do an awesome job but I recieved my package today, less then 1 full week from the day I sent it out. I was expecting at roughly 2 weeks with shipping so you can only imagine my excitement seeing a package at work with their business card on it.

Amazing turn around and awesome customer service. :thumbsup:

Pics to come later... :-)

Great, post something like that and not post pics at the same time. We have :rulez: mister! LOL, congrats, cant wait to see how they turned out. :beerchug:

haha their still in the box. Im stuck at work so its hard to take a good pic... Although im already cheating death by being on this site but who can stay away??:whistle:

He does an awesome job. It changes the look of the bike completely after you get them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before pic on bike
uploadfromtaptalk1301704631382.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1301704631382.jpg

let us know the price too. I thinking about getting mine done.

Total with shipping was well under $100 and cant beat a 6day turn around... I had just my rearset, brake lever, and screws done by them.

Had just passanger pegs powdercoated last year by a local guy and it was more expensive and took him 3wks to get it back.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back