Powder coating

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
My budy that has the bike shop, just got a powder coater two weeks ago and hes been playin around with it. I have found a iradesent powder coat!! thats right, a powder that can change color in the sun, just like the nifty paint you see on cars! I just had him do my left side cover in and might I say, DAMN!! this stuff is cool as hell!! I had him use the earth tones to match my coper busa and this stuff is hella neat! it changes from green to gold to brown to a light purple!! Im workin on postin a pic of it but its kinda hard to get this stuff to come out in pics, but I am workin on it.
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif

aktion035.gif

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Im from Ft. Worth texas. My budy said that he could do the handle for 45 bucks in a puple to blue irradecent and have a two day turn around for ya. Let me know if you want it done and Ill let him know and give you the shipin addy.

aktion033.gif
aktion035.gif
thats goota be awesome looking. Can you post some info on your buddies place address, phone number, and if he has one a web sight.
aktion035.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion035.gif

aktion033.gif

I would love to see some pics too I could get him some work to pay for it if he is interested I have alot of friends with bikes