Potential New Busa Colors

(TurboSN95 @ Jun. 30 2007,08:30) Ok, I need to get a hobby, LOL. This took me close to an hour, but I think it looks cool. Sort of my version of the original copper. Lowered, light tint on the windscreen, shortened the muffler, removed the mudflap.
all_coholic.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Wow now that is killer looking..
wink.gif

(TurboSN95 @ Jun. 30 2007,08:30) Ok, I need to get a hobby, LOL.  This took me close to an hour, but I think it looks cool.  Sort of my version of the original copper.  Lowered, light tint on the windscreen, shortened the muffler, removed the mudflap.  
all_coholic.gif
Looks good - and this might be a little premature - but I would love to see the 10th anniversary Copperhead re-released as a special addition!

(macmode @ Jun. 30 2007,23:27) What the hell I must be a dumm ass how do you do that?
Thanks guys....

Macmode - Its not easy, but once you figure out Photoshop, its not too bad. Do you have a Mac ?

(hydrabusa @ Jul. 01 2007,02:31) Can you do gun metal the whole bike?
rock.gif
I tried to do gun-metal grey for ya but couldn't get it and I don't have too much time this morning. Gotta get ready to go to the Marcus-Dairy bike show in Danbury soon.

But it ended up with a cool color, similar to the "mystic" paint on the Mustang Cobra's.

mystic.jpg

I select the area I want to change

NEW ADJUSTMENT LAYER
SELECTIVE COLOR
select the color you want to allow to get changed
Then mess with the colors.

Back