posting pics?

brianm767

Registered
First ,yes i have read the post on how to post a pic but im still having problems,  when i try the single post method it seems to be working , it places the file name in the attachment box and then i select to add the post and my computer starts its little timer thing and i wait and wait and it never finnishes adding the post, does that make sence?  
 when i try the gallery method it says my password doesnt match , or it says my email address cant be found in the data base? and yes i read how it was case sensitive, any idea's

Sounds like the size of your pics is to large. Reduce the size of the file and try posting again. Also, make sure it is a .jpg or .jpeg file.

yep, reduce the picture size like Big said and then attach it.
cool.gif

... same as what they said!! Picture size. I suggest you use Microsoft Photo Edior thats is bundled with your windows to do it... pretty easy to use that software

hey thanks alot, now ill have to figure out how to reduce the sizes, im computer retarded, where's a twelve year old when you need one, they always seem to know how to do this crap

hey thanks alot, now ill have to figure out how to reduce the sizes, im computer retarded,  where's a twelve year old when you need one, they always seem to know how to do this crap
real easy way to reduce the pic. size is to open the picture in Window's Paint.
Click on Image then Stretch and Skew
change the numbers in the stretch box's. 50% is a good starting point. Just change the numbers until you get the size you're looking for. Save the pic and now try to post it.

Back