posting pics

busa9

Registered
I'am trying to upload some pics but whats up with the login on the members pics in the PICS gallery??? do you have to get another login and password for this or what if so who gets them and why??? I tried the uploadcenter method and as of yet cannot get it to work I have 10 pics that I would like to share but are newbieeees limited to one at a time or what?
rock.gif
?

Send the photo's to me and I'll upload them for you........
Members gallery's are access limited, not every member has one!

Send the photo's to me and I'll upload them for you........
Members gallery's are access limited, not every member has one!
Donating members or mabie members that have been here awhile or something like that should be able to post in the gallery..

I sent to pm's one to cap and one to cash.. neather got returned as to why I couldn't post in the gallery..

So It nice to know why I can't post, Thanks for the answer KS

The gallery was also better when it was on per views as to where the picture was.. More views closer to the top..

Hi, I registered on 05 Aug 2005 and i tried uploading pictures too, but my login fails also, it shows unknown or disabled user, but yet I still can look at the message board and picture galleries, and if this post works when I press add reply, how can I be a unknown or disabled user?

Also it says this when I try to upload files to dropbox: WARNING: E-mail could not be found in our database. Please try again.

I think this will work too, it works on other message board sites.
My bike
geocities.com domain gone

James

<!--EDIT|busajames_cnc
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125820098 -->

Back