Post secret ride pics(classified)

Gene, I totally thought you were gonna go today.  Did you get your tires squared away?
we missed ya Gene
sad.gif

Yeah, nice ride guys.  That Ice House run is so fun.  Good pics Russ. As we were leaving the breakfast spot some guy pulled up with a dead bear in the back of his truck. His son shot it. Jid must have been like 8 or 9. THATS BRONSON!
laugh.gif
that is without a doubt one of the best roads around soon it will be closed for winter
sad.gif
but next spring we can add to it from Ice House Road and end up over on 88 and down to Jackson

that guy told me he got a 600 ponder last year
goodboy.gif
goodbear
please.gif

Glad u boyz had a good time. Wentworth is the road a brand new gxxir 1K got a bear a couple months ago. Bear died, gixxr got split in two! I was up there this past august and that is a sick road! Had to turn around and run it again just for kicks.
beerchug.gif

Wentworth_Springs_Road_015__Medium_.jpg

Hi guys, you're right, just when I climbed to the 7000ft elevation sign(town called Strawberry), the rain became flakes! It was one of those weird feelings that I had plenty of traction, maybe I didn't but I was so conservative I did no slipping anyways. Then back under 6000 ft it was just drizzle. Hey that was fun, Rob you make me ride too fast! I never even sightsee unless we stop! Looken forward to next time. Doyle

Here's a few pics

P1000733.JPG

Hi guys, you're right, just when I climbed to the 7000ft elevation sign(town called Strawberry), the rain became flakes! It was one of those weird feelings that I had plenty of traction, maybe I didn't but I was so conservative I did no slipping anyways. Then back under 6000 ft it was just drizzle. Hey that was fun, Rob you make me ride too fast! I never even sightsee unless we stop! Looken forward to next time.   Doyle

Here's a few pics
thats quite a drop down into Tahoe huh? i think its 7200ft just before i was thinkin' you might see a few flakes so glad ya made it home safe Doyle
smile.gif

remember right after this pic we noticed all the high country around us got socked in with snow in about 5 minutes!

P1000736.JPG

Doyle, you went home over Sonora Pass? WOW! I love that pass but not this time of year...

nice pics dam rain  
guns.gif
for us it wasent bad just a little drizzle/light rain as we left elevation   just about the time i got back it started to rain    not sure how bad Raymond or Russell got it after i pealed off    we made it in by a hair    you shoulda went with that new 08
deadhorse.gif

nice pics dam rain  
guns.gif
for us it wasent bad just a little drizzle/light rain as we left elevation   just about the time i got back it started to rain    not sure how bad Raymond or Russel got it after i pealed off    we made it in by a hair    you shoulda went with that new 08
deadhorse.gif
Got soaked pretty good after dropping into Folsom. I split lanes at the first light after getting off the freeway and I Stalled it in front of traffic cause my hands woudnt work right... too numb. Did your buddies get home ok Rob?

nice pics dam rain  
guns.gif
for us it wasent bad just a little drizzle/light rain as we left elevation   just about the time i got back it started to rain    not sure how bad Raymond or Russel got it after i pealed off    we made it in by a hair    you shoulda went with that new 08
deadhorse.gif
Got soaked pretty good after dropping into Folsom. I split lanes at the first light after getting off the freeway and I Stalled it in front of traffic cause my hands woudnt work right... too numb. Did your buddies get home ok Rob?
they did
winkold.gif
ole John can ride that harley hard cant he?
race.gif

yeah john was crazy. i was behind him for a second and in about 5 turns he was ridin hard and scraped twice it was great.

Back