Post pics of your custom paint or plastics please?

That front fender is the dope. Where did you buy it? How muchie?
Thanks,Rubb.

I ordered it from Schnitz Racing. It’s the Tiger land speed fender, $129 before shipping. It’s fiberglass but comes with no pre-drilled mounting holes. Took me a few hours to measure, pilot and finish drill all of them but it was worth it.

I ordered it from Schnitz Racing. It’s the Tiger land speed fender, $129 before shipping. It’s fiberglass but comes with no pre-drilled mounting holes. Took me a few hours to measure, pilot and finish drill all of them but it was worth it.
Thank you Sir.When I get out of the poor house I shall look into them.
Then I will bug you to take your fender off,make a template for drilling the holes and email it to me.:D Just kiddin', your bike does look sick thou. :bowdown: Rubb.

My old paint job was done at MAACO. You have to take the plastic off and take it to them and they only do solid colors - no air brushing and such but the paint is pretty good and durable and I paid about $300 for the whole job including the clear coating.

View attachment 1618716

View attachment 1618717
Fallen...that looks freakin' awesome. way cool. MAACO who da thunk?
My point from earlier...300 on rattle cans etc..or this. ^^^
looks tight. Rubb.

My old paint job was done at MAACO. You have to take the plastic off and take it to them and they only do solid colors - no air brushing and such but the paint is pretty good and durable and I paid about $300 for the whole job including the clear coating.

View attachment 1618716

View attachment 1618717

Mine cost a lot more, had Suzuki and Kawasaki do them but they each threw in motorcycles to go with the new paint.

:cool: :D

Called Maaco today and they quoted me $1300!! :crazy:
You did it wrong I bet. You can't just walk in (or worse call them) and say how much for this because that's an open question and they are going to try and start that negotiation as high as possible. I went in and told the guy I crashed the bike and I was wondering if they could maybe spray some parts. I'll pick from car paints you stock and I'll take the plastic off and bring it. No stripes, or air brushing. Just straight shot, maybe 2 colors. They were painting entire cars for $700 back then 2014). I think those places are franchises so the owner can do what he wants. Some will do it just to let their guys paint something cool, others won't. Maybe I got lucky and found the right guy, but I'm betting they made money on it. What scares these guys away from a project is lots of motorcycle owners are really picky. I let him know I wasn't expecting a $4K paint job, just good gloss and no runs.

Back