Possible mini ride, Org meet in Oklahoma.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Semi is tentatively coming to Broken Arrow the weekend of August 14th. We were thinking of maybe a Talahina ride, but I understand Mena Arkansas is torn up. So the question is, if we ride Talahina, any Texas folks want to meet up in Daisy and ride together? Any other Oklahoma peeps want to join? No firm plans for Saturday or Sunday yet, but the weekend is all but confirmed depending on when we do the work day for Shawns bike. Those are about the best roads in Oklahoma I can think of, but I have never had the pleasure of making the run. Any Texas folks that have made it, I ask if you would like to lead the ride in that area.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Gotta figure a way to get the Mrs. to go. I probably will be pushing a solo ride after the Stampede.

Sounds like fun!!! Don't forget, You Okies...that's the weekend after my visit...:whistle:

Umm, will have to google that one. :laugh:

:thumbsup:

110.jpg

This one sounds tempting, guys... Broken Arrow is only about 4 hrs away...

You should ride the "pig trail" over in Arkansas. Absolutely amazing and beautiful. Take swimsuits to jump in the swimming hole just off the road. If you go to the end of pavement, turn left, go 1 block on gravel road, the most awesome little restaurant is there. The cook is about 80 with no teeth but OMG, the food. The name of the little place is Catalpa, AR.

Arkansas Pig Trail: Arkansas Motorcycle Rides

Last edited:
I'm in. Whatever, whenever, wherever; let's ride!
Posted via Mobile Device

You should ride the "pig trail" over in Arkansas. Absolutely amazing and beautiful. Take swimsuits to jump in the swimming hole just off the road. If you go to the end of pavement, turn left, go 1 block on gravel road, the most awesome little restaurant is there. The cook is about 80 with no teeth but OMG, the food. The name of the little place is Catalpa, AR.

Arkansas Pig Trail: Arkansas Motorcycle Rides

We ride that all the time, every Eureka meet. Need more info on Catalpa. :thumbsup:

This sounds like fun, I'm in Ponca City, Ok so not far away at all. I would like to try to come if I can get off of work, been working a lot of overtime lately though so I never know. :please:

This sounds like fun, I'm in Ponca City, Ok so not far away at all. I would like to try to come if I can get off of work, been working a lot of overtime lately though so I never know. :please:

Just let me know bro. :thumbsup:

Back