porsche 996 tt

busafever, stop being gullible and full of bull! if he doesn't have conclusive proof of what he is saying, then it's all GARBAGE!

giving someone the benefit-of-the-doubt is just another way to make their big heads bigger. i've read quite a few of tommy's posts before and they all seem faux!

can't you see that he just needs attention?! sheesh....

suprafly out.......................................

As you can tell, I got faith in Tommyboy.  I always give folks the benefit of the doubt (unless trusting someone could cause me/my family misfortune.)  

His stories may be a bit exaggerated, but come on, lots of folks exaggerate.  I just read a post a couple days ago where an older member exaggerated a small bit, and someone called him on it.  I thought "why?." Is it worth it to make someone explain thereselves?  It's not to me, but we are all different.  thats cool.

Also, he is 16, may not realize the differences between a supercharger or turbocharger.  He might know the diff, and just typed the wrong thing.  Anyways, have fun folks, just my .02 here.
The way I read the posts, Rev has been politely trying to push tommy in the right direction.

You can check out some of my earlier posts defending Tommy, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, when others wouldn't...But his lack of respect to the elders as can be seen above, was the straw that broke the camel's back.

You can't go talking crap to some of the old timers in this forum who have done nothing but help everyone out here and expect not to get BS back, especially when its obvious this guy has not a clue what its like to even be on a Busa.

Sorry for the harsh words, but a butt kick'n is in order. :)

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066959728 -->

I'm not after TommyB, there is nothing personal involved really. I got nothing against 16 year olds, hell he is obviously into bikes, what more do I need to know? What would I have to gain. I just have a problem with anyone knowingly splattering the board with complete BS. Unless the intent is to just be goofy...There's a couple of those threads around here...

In a way I am living up to RubberSide's prediction of my being the NetNanny, trying to spare the kid some future REAL WORLD embarrassment if he were to start shelling out this kinda stuff while out in the world. I don't think it is all that hard to detect that Tommy isn't being above board with a lot of his posts.

It's none of my business really, just wanting him to play us straight....

Back