porsche 996 tt

tommyB

Registered
it wasnt stock ok. the guy who owns it has his own comapany who works for case and ships tractors and such. he owns plants everywhere you can imagine. My busa isnt stock either so thats why i run in the low 9's. I know for sure he had a twin supercharger in there and had a nos system. but those are the only things that ive heard. apparently he has every mod available. i dont have the slip anymore unfortunately, but ill get it. im movin back to WI soon so i have to do it quick. here are some of the mods to my bike: i just put on a new chain about 500 miles ago.Just put in a new battery about 3 months ago. The bike still has the factory installed clutch. 1397 cc’s, 12.5 wiseco pistons, The big web cams, Ported head, New valve springs and retainers (better than stock), Modified air box with 4 short stacks, Power commander, Yosh exhaust with a ti-can. thats bout it.

oh...............and twin SUPERchargers?:super:? You sure about that?:super: maybe twin turbos...but twin blowers?:super:?:super:

So lets get this straight, You just put a new chain on 500 miles ago, OK, you replaced the battery 3 months ago?:super:  Neat trick man, seeing as you just bought your fully tuned big bore Busa less than a month ago, after owning a VFR 750 for a couple weeks.  Which you state was your first bike, though you go on about wheeliing a 600 and having a 600 when you were about 14...  So I guess the VFR was your second bike.  
  So you've had less than a month with your Big Bore Busa with all the custom mods that you bought from some guy for $6500... and your loosing 1/4 mile races to twin (Supercharged now) Porsches... interesting...

Do me a favor will ya?  Will you explain to me what exactly big web cams are? Oh and I have been wondering, what the heck are four short stacks?  And finally what kind of rods are running under them pistons??  Did you get a Dyno sheet or two when you bought the bike? Surely after all that engine work the guy who built it would have had it dyno tuned at least.

Now your moving up north which is cool becuase you own a Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee which you state quite clearly is your brothers Quad in another thread...

Bro, Cut the crap huh?  Your stories are interesting but get real for awhile man, you sound totally stoked about riding and motorcycles which is cool but settle down a little, there is no one here on the board that you are going to impress or dazzle with BS, so keep it real.  Remember there are a whole lot of members here that are a lot older and more experianced... Your really not going to have too much luck bsing anyone... Go hook up with MR D. for a quick ride or something, enjoy yourself.  I'll bet he can answer a lot of your Busa related questions as well...  

Have a good one,

Rev.

Not only would I love to see the belt system on Twin Superchargers...but I'd love to see how they are gonna fit two of them bastards in the back of a Porsche. It just boggles the mind.

Porsche has never, and I mean, NEVER used a Supercharger in a production model. They have used Turbochargers, which could arguably be called a supercharger, but most people refer to the belt driven jobs as a Supercharger and the Exhaust driven as Turbo's.

It was a good a story up until that point. That reminds me of how I beat that f-16 on my PW50...I had the carbon fiber muffler bearings and the high Cetane blinker fluid...man, that was a hot number...

So lets get this straight, You just put a new chain on 500 miles ago, OK, you replaced the battery 3 months ago?:super:  Neat trick man, seeing as you just bought your fully tuned big bore Busa less than a month ago, after owning a VFR 750 for a couple weeks.  Which you state was your first bike, though you go on about wheeliing a 600 and having a 600 when you were about 14...  So I guess the VFR was your second bike.  
  So you've had less than a month with your Big Bore Busa with all the custom mods that you bought from some guy for $6500... and your loosing 1/4 mile races to twin (Supercharged now) Porsches... interesting...

Do me a favor will ya?  Will you explain to me what exactly big web cams are? Oh and I have been wondering, what the heck are four short stacks?  And finally what kind of rods are running under them pistons??  Did you get a Dyno sheet or two when you bought the bike? Surely after all that engine work the guy who built it would have had it dyno tuned at least.

Now your moving up north which is cool becuase you own a Polaris Predator 500 Troy Lee which you state quite clearly is your brothers Quad in another thread...

Bro, Cut the crap huh?  Your stories are interesting but get real for awhile man, you sound totally stoked about riding and motorcycles which is cool but settle down a little, there is no one here on the board that you are going to impress or dazzle with BS, so keep it real.  Remember there are a whole lot of members here that are a lot older and more experianced... Your really not going to have too much luck bsing anyone... Go hook up with MR D. for a quick ride or something, enjoy yourself.  I'll bet he can answer a lot of your Busa related questions as well...  

Have a good one,

Rev.
Amen

BTW - I have seen twin-supercharged engines before... In the boat world. I attached a picture of a twin supercharged marine engine. However, I agree with NotABusa... I seriously doubt it would come close to fitting under the rear hatch...

Also, anyone with that kind of power and 1/4 mile time, is bound to be a super star on the web... Nothing even close to that shows up on ANY of my searches.

Like SilveR said TommyBS, "bro, cut the crap."

-RipYaANewOne

twins.jpg

ill get u a dyno sheet rev u bobo
guns.gif

by the way i didnt put the mods in,  they were on it already.

TommyB
Hey, Thats Richard to you. I know it sucks getting called on your Bullshit. I am just asking that you put up, or SHUT THE HELL UP.
Like I said, your more than welcome to hang out, just get a little bit real once in awhile. My advice, if your going to tell tall tales? Start with a factual event and then depending on your audiance and intent, (Humor etc) shine up the good parts just a little but keep it grounded in reality. Don't try complete fabrication because it stinks of it...besides my hip-waders are starting to chafe bro...

Have a good one,
Richard.

<span style='color:blue'>(DISCLAIMER---Just to be fair, Ole' Tommy Here Could be completely above board, and it is just out of confusion or whatever that his statements do not add up. Just to be fair...)</span>

Just got to readin this thread, and I gotta say it's all true  :eek:
For the fact that my friends scooter beat my other friends Trans-Am WS6 with nos and intake and a lot of other stuff!

What you don't believe me?   :devil:

Check it out then It's the first video! One Bad Azz Scooter

Just had to do it, Seen this video and new I could use it someday.........................

Marcus       :bounce:

<!--EDIT|TheBull350
Reason for Edit: "Laughing to hard to read what I wrote!"|1066922054 -->

Rev is right... and I have been thinking the same thing. Those of us who have more experience know better. You can tell you are young tommy and you don't understand all the terms you even use...

I am sure you will find a dyno sheet on the net that you will post. What you don't realize, is that some of us truly understand some of the more technical aspects of the bike. You think you are putting up a good argument obviously, otherwise, you wouldn't post such rediculous stuff...

Be cool man and relax. If you had a Busa, you would be dead already; I am sure of that the way you talk. You really don't have any respect for the bike based on some of your postings and don't really understand what you are getting into. For your sake, I hope you can't afford a Busa until you mature a bit...

Not trying to hammer you moma's boy, but I think Rev and a few others are getting tired of humoring your ridiculous posts...

Cloud

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066935085 -->

Common guy's someone's gotta check out my previous post of the "Scooter" It's really worth it! The dude's got nutz the size of bowling balls!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, this post is turning out like Davethedillweed/JohnnyChesse and the Chrome guy(snizott)/everyone.

You guys keep it up, I'm gonna grab some popcorn. :tounge:

As you can tell, I got faith in Tommyboy. I always give folks the benefit of the doubt (unless trusting someone could cause me/my family misfortune.)

His stories may be a bit exaggerated, but come on, lots of folks exaggerate. I just read a post a couple days ago where an older member exaggerated a small bit, and someone called him on it. I thought "why?." Is it worth it to make someone explain thereselves? It's not to me, but we are all different. thats cool.

Also, he is 16, may not realize the differences between a supercharger or turbocharger. He might know the diff, and just typed the wrong thing. Anyways, have fun folks, just my .02 here.

Back