Please read

DetroitBusa

Registered
Hey guys, I dont post very often, but as I read more and more I have come to this.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ride safe. A lot of people going down and it sucks. Always be aware of was it doing on around you. Count you blessings and be safe. (steps off the soap box).

definitely seems to be a higher than normal number of accidents this year, at least that we are hearing about. I'll second the call to have folks ride carefully. Remember to always look around you , ride defensively and always wear your gear :rulez:

Stay safe everyone :please:

Actually need to ride offensively.Yeah I agree with always look around you and try to be a couple steps ahead of everyone else.

Actually need to ride offensively.Yeah I agree with always look around you and try to be a couple steps ahead of everyone else.

+1 I joke and say " be the rabbit" but it's true. :laugh: ride as if everyone is trying to hit u and u don't know when so ur eyes are constantly moving watching everything around u. Be safe brothers...

Rockethead using Tapatalk

BE CAREFULL!!!! Im really not gonna hear about someone else gettin killed while riding.

Please, ride safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back