Please post pics of your boost gauge/s setups

Shifty thats a frickin sweet set up.:thumbsup:
Obvious question is obvious: what battery/stator are you using to power all those electronics?

I have a Rick's rewound stator and a ballistic 16 cell battery. But that doesn't matter. The tablet runs off its own battery, no impact on my bike's electrical capacity. I have a usb dongle that plugs into my battery tender lead that I COULD use to recharge/power the phone or tablet but I have never had to. I get home from riding, pop off the tablet from the mount, take it inside and charge it. Done and done. I am betting my Aimsports Dash and AMS-100, being LCD based probably draw less power than a stock gauge set.

Ok thanks for the reply. Im having some issues with battery draw from my WEGO,AMS-1000,standalone,dual fans,etc. I'll look into a Ricks stator and a beefier battery.

Ok thanks for the reply. Im having some issues with battery draw from my WEGO,AMS-1000,standalone,dual fans,etc. I'll look into a Ricks stator and a beefier battery.

You bet. And FYI, my builder had the same issues as you are having, that is the main reason he upgraded the stator and batt. Even added a Euro light switch to kill headlights. Sounds like we have a similar setup so hopefully those upgrades will set you right. :D

AEM Air/Fuel and Boost w/ switches (2nd fan, intercooler pump, AMS, AMS activation, camera/monitor, map switch)
fuel pressure - analog, mounted to FPR. oil pressure - only logged by AMS2000 (analog gauge used during initial start-up/tuning)

IMG_20150703_085523[1].jpg

nice I like the gauge above the stock gauges. don't see that very often. where is the map selector switch for the 2000? shud hav mounted up there somewhere. looks sweet tho.

nice I like the gauge above the stock gauges. don't see that very often. where is the map selector switch for the 2000? shud hav mounted up there somewhere. looks sweet tho.

Thanks...I've never been fond of the triple tree mount and dash areas. I haven't mounted the "2000" switch yet as I'm not entirely finished with this build. I was thinking about mounting it under the dash trim with only the selector knob above the plastics (with 1-5 positions labeled in the paint since I'm going to strip and repaint the entire bike again)

Guys, I made a mistake that I bought some liquid filled gauges and mounted on my triple but I did not think about the lighting. I guess you cannot light liquid filled. Anybody got any ideas on how I can get enough light to see? More so concerned about the fuel pressure. Hell, a pushbutton LED or something to stick on?

gauges.jpg

Guys, I made a mistake that I bought some liquid filled gauges and mounted on my triple but I did not think about the lighting. I guess you cannot light liquid filled. Anybody got any ideas on how I can get enough light to see? More so concerned about the fuel pressure. Hell, a pushbutton LED or something to stick on?

Maybe some of those LED license plate lights could be used in some way. Either bolt them into the gauge mount or make some brackets that come up next to the gauges. (example: http://shop.savvyoffroad.com/images/DSC00409.jpg) ......or, buy new gauges when you can.

The tiger pods have a tab that goes under the upper tree bolts that when tightened sandwiches it really secure. I will take a pic of mine when I get home.

Back