Please post pics of your boost gauge/s setups

Kevin Jones

Registered
And where you acquired the clusters. Trying to get an idea of what I would like mine to look like. Mine is a gen 1 but lets see them all.

this is custom made. pretty simple then powder coated.

IMG_0013.jpg

So important to have an oil pressure gauge. I cant believe they aren't there on factory. Maybe they are on GEN II, but gen I with just a light? I am also floored by how much those quality boost gauges cost.

Heres my setup, the gauge on the right toggles from oil pressure to boost pressure when you push the button on it. You cant see it in the pic but on the right inner fairing there is another digital gauge for fuel pressure that matches the oil pressure gauge. The dynojet display shows throttle position, AFR, duty cycle, and RPM. The WEGO and dynojet can both datalog.

20150627_184251.jpg

2009 Busa, Blue LED Gauges, Autometer Boost gauge. Didn't want to block view of gauges, so windscreen mount was the best option for me.

Gauges 1.jpg

Gauges 2.jpg

Shifty. I love your bike. I built my gauge setup after seeing yours.

Thanks man! I totally dig your bike as well. ALL BLACK FTW! LOL! You have done some things that I wanna do someday too (RCC Ultra!!!). Considering going with the Motec standalone like you and maybe the color dash but I got my MS3 ECU upgraded with bluetooth now and it is sweet.

IMG_8399.jpg

My ECU now connects to my phone or tablet (8" Galaxy Tab shown above) for detailed engine diagnostics. I can even tune from an android app on the fly :D

IMG_8408.jpg

IMG_8397.jpg

Lots of custom dashes available and you can even create your own.

Here is a pic of the Ram mount I use without the tablet attached:

IMG_8415.jpg

Everything your phone or tablet can do is right at your fingertips with this system.

IMG_8412.jpg

And if you don't want that big ass screen in front of you, just leave it off. The mount is pretty low pro.

Back