Plastic Repair and Painting

dezzy7

Registered
LAst summer my bike fell over on the trailer during transport. The Rt lower fairing was chipped on the top where the fairing meets the dash, and has a small scratch/paint peeling where the fairing screw goes in to the eye of the falcon on the 2001 busas.

Anyone on the board paint and repair plastic for a reasonable cost.. Basically its not that noticable, and I'ld rather spend the $400+ for other mods, but if I can get it repaired and repainted for a good price I would so lend me your ears if you know of someone.

Thanks!

im a body man and can fix any thing plastic,rubber,metal color match is a little tough though with the bikes have had good luck so far what color is yours?? and where on the east coast are you?im in Pa

here is an example of my work it was keyed heavy when we got her did an overall and it is as perfect as anyone could have done

Hey Dez, I have a buddy here who just finished with my bike and he does awesome work. He's considering doing this full-time. He also does fiber glass and plastic repairs. Anyone at Laguna could tell you what my bike looked like after the accident. He repaired everything and his paint job is flawless. His turnaround time would be about a week. Just holla at me and I can set something up for ya, if that's the way you want to go.

Brian

Just watch wear the plastic is cracked. You are better getting the plastic used and then painting to your specs.

Back