Place looks quite different?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Hello fellow Busadrivers. Been a while again....:(
But anyway this place is all different again?

Where'd all the stickies go?
Tutorials?

I didn't buy an 09, spend all my money on mods and make all those threads for nuttin'? :)

Read the Gen3 thread. The artist rendering is bitchin' dudes. I'm in. If it looks close to that the wife will just have to get over it and I'll be taking DrivesDadCrazy to his baseball games on the back of my new bike.

Other than that wazzzzzzzup?

I'm still coaching and he's still swattin' and throwin'

IMG_0187.JPG

Last edited:
Great to hear you are still around mate and to make your acquaintance . Both you and your son saved me a lot of trouble with your Gen 2 fairing removal tutorial from way back , always wanted to thank you for posting that on youtube . I hope the Gen 3 is as good as we all hope , certainly be great if you can score a first edition . Look forward to your many additional threads and posts . :thumbsup:

Thank you. You're welcome. Not sure what possessed me to Google '2019 Hayabusa'? But I did. :)
May be hard to resist. It's always easier saying I'm sorry than asking for permission around here. :)

Figured I'd check in on the world wide org and see what's cooking round here.

Happy Belated Birthday,,,, strolling down memory lane tonight,,,,

Hi Blanca. I still have links to your tutorials stored away. Thanks. Great to hear from you! I hope you hang out more here in the near future.

Back