What a difference....

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Two years here....wow. I know it's small beans compared to some of the "OG" folks, but hey....at least it's a little somethin.
smile.gif

Kinda interesting to see how things grew around here. It's been a blast! I was google-ing my screename, and I was lookin over some of the results. Found some posts from way back when....I'm talkin like two years ago back when. Interesting thoughts indeed....

I feel that I've learned much over the years...both about you folks and about the bikes. I have been blessed with your kindness and warm thoughts....and I hope I have at least returned a small measure of the same. A good number of you were there for my brother when he was going through his trial....and I will not forget that. I thank you once again...

I have also seen friends come and friends go....and I was struck to find that I was truly pained to hear of it.

My friend Allan....who I had watched die only three months into my time here. I remember the support and prayers that you offered for his family...

We remembered Mike, screename "MikesHardware" when he passed away. Love and prayers were there too...

We also offered up our prayers and love for Dionysis, screename "wizard"....whose death anniversary is this month.

There was also the time that Bog passed away...the prayers and support you folks had offered Julia (Flying Swan); only to mourn her passing as well a year later.

May they all be resting in peace....and in a place that's better than what we got here.

It's kind of interesting, isn't it? Not many of the folks here knew these people, much less interacted with them on a personal basis, but the support and the love was there. Nothing short of impressive....impressive indeed.

So two years here, huh? Wow....to be honest, I never thought that I'd make it this far. Always thought that I'd somehow crash and burn the Busa and leave this place. Well, I did crash an burn the Busa, but I'm still around. Guess my work here on earth isn't done yet. I don't regret it, though....

I'll take this last part of my 9000th post to not only remember those who have gone before us, but to also thank the folks here for makin this place a truly great place to be.

I'm glad I got a second chance with you guys.
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
umnik.gif
thumbs-up.gif
super.gif
egitarre77.gif

and for the pirate in you -
sp001.gif
- GAR!

beerchug.gif
to the board... a great place with great peeps..
cool.gif

drink.gif
raisen a glass to our fallen riders, may they forever rest in pease and rail the steets of heaven....

Glad to have been a part of it with you PAC
cool.gif

I never thought about how long I had been here until you posted this.  As you talked about the friends we've lost, I thought with a heavy heart about how I remembered each one.  I came on 10/31/03...about the same time as you did.
Of course...I haven't been as much of a postwh0re as you though
laugh.gif

Here's to another year
beerchug.gif
 Stay safe bro
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "added the pw cheap shot"|1131453530 -->

Great thread Paul!!!  I remember each and every thing you mentioned up there...time is flying by, so many good times and far too many bad

...I noticed there was little mention of certain pics of you...
biggrin.gif
I give you sh*t, but road rash stinks...as much as I poke fun, I am so glad you walked away from that accident pretty much intact...
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
to everyone here and thanks for making it such a great place...I feel like I have a HUGE extended family now!

Place wouldn't be the same without you Paul...keep up the good work and thanks for contributing so much...
cool.gif

Well said Paul.. I must admit I've met some wonderful people here and been helped out by them in many ways..And it's been a pleasure to chat to you all and have the ''occasional'' pint of Guinness in your honor.. Cheers...
drink.gif
drink.gif

drink.gif

Congrats and thanks for everything. Don't know what we would do without all your late night, shaven posts! I think I joined just a couple months before you and have seen and grown so much.

Glad to have been a part of it with you PAC
cool.gif

I never thought about how long I had been here until you posted this.  As you talked about the friends we've lost, I thought with a heavy heart about how I remembered each one.  I came on 10/31/03...about the same time as you did.
Of course...I haven't been as much of a postwh0re as you though
laugh.gif

Here's to another year
beerchug.gif
 Stay safe bro
wink.gif
and as usual, stkr is there to cheer me on.
laugh.gif

Post ho, eh? I prefer to call it......"creative collaboration for community improvement."

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Great thread Paul!!!  I remember each and every thing you mentioned up there...time is flying by, so many good times and far too many bad

...I noticed there was little mention of certain pics of you...
biggrin.gif
 I give you sh*t, but road rash stinks...as much as I poke fun, I am so glad you walked away from that accident pretty much intact...
smile.gif

beerchug.gif
to everyone here and thanks for making it such a great place...I feel like I have a HUGE extended family now!

Place wouldn't be the same without you Paul...keep up the good work and thanks for contributing so much...
cool.gif
ehem, harumf, harumf....(clears throat). Aah yes....the pictures. Hehe... :p No worries about the ribbin, though. All in good fun!

Thanks for the kindness, Em....I really do appreciate it!
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Congrats and thanks for everything.  Don't know what we would do without all your late night, shaven posts!  I think I joined just a couple months before you and have seen and grown so much.
Same to you, bro...but more thanks need to be given to you. We wouldn't have this privilege if you had not sacrificed your blood, sweat and tears.
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
I was really glad to hear you came home safe.
biggrin.gif

Back