Can we please stop necroposting?

so what's worse, necroposting or asking a question that's been asked a million times already? Oil, exhaust, tires, etc.
Just do both. Search your topic and find yourself an ancient thread. Then post your question there. Kill two birds with one stone and to top it all off, someone will to reply to your question. Works for me every time.

I don't mind hearing questions that have been answered a million times but oil, exhaust and tire threads are too redundant for me to spend much time reading.

After an agreed upon time threads without a new post should be put into an archive.Where it can be read to ones hearts content.

Without being able to post in it any more.

I just got suckered into a thread that he's been DEAD for get this,

hold on,

wait for it,

13 YEARS !!!

@RedBull finds 20yr old threads too....

What I find interesting is many of them are relevant to today.

After an agreed upon time threads without a new post should be put into an archive.Where it can be read to ones hearts content.

Without being able to post in it any more.

I just got suckered into a thread that he's been DEAD for get this,

hold on,

wait for it,

13 YEARS !!!

How were you “suckered”? Can’t you see the dates of the posts? Red does this often and sometimes his resurrection make sense and sometimes it doesn’t. But it’s no one’s fault but your own if you don’t read the dates and feel suckered. After just 14 posts I wouldn’t tell anyone how it “should be” around here. Jus sayin...

@Red, did I have my helmet on when I met you?

I think that was a shakedown run. oops.

Honest, I don't make a habit of going out on the bike without my lid...otherwise this might happen...and it won't be funny.:banghead::banghead:

Back