PLACE IN NC THAT CHROME RIMS

I'm not sure about NC but up here in Michigan you can call Mirror Image 734-547-0422 / 734-547-0095 they have them in stock and swap them out. They charge $600.00 and they give you a 2 year warranty. You could overnight them both ways or maybe 2 day them to minimize down time.

Tell them Ken sent you.

Yickes! Now that's a scart thought! The reason I chromed my whole Busa except the frame, which is being done this winter, is for easy maintenance. Polished stuff is just to damn much up keep. My old RR had polished rims for about 2 weeks, you could never get them clean. I used to have to take the polish to them twice a day and they still never looked that good. With chrome you take a damp rag wipe them off and there as good as new!

Hate I don't have the numbers but there are a few places I have seen work come from in the Charlotte, NC area:

1- R.G.R. Ron Grubb Racing in Salisbury, NC
2- Two Wheel Customs in Charlotte, NC (ask for Gary)
3- Lee Preformance Cycle in Charlotte, NC (704) 559-1507 (ask for Neville)
4- Charlotte Custom Cycle
5- Little's Inport Cars / Cycles

I am sure one of these places will look out for you. Good deals only happen in the winter time ($400) expect to pay as much as ($600) this time of year.

Good Luck and pay attention to the detail work of the chrome job, look for gold or tarnished marks in the corners of the three spokes (bad). Don't buy junk ! ! ! Most places offer warrenties and state that there chrome is triple plated (good).

Later
Michael Lee
Team Charlotte Motorsports
(704) 394-6666

Back