Chrome Rims

ThunderJohn

Registered
I was looking into chrome rims. Most seem to be places you send in a core and they send you chrome plated ones.

Is there anyone on here that does/sells them.
Is that the cheap way out?
Should I just buy real chrome rims?

i looked around till i found a set,traded mine and gave some cash for. most chromers will do the wheels, dont go cheap on chrome it will bite you hard

Check your local dealer just to see what they got. The reason I say this is I was going to go down to toledo (about 60 mi. south of detroit) and swap my stock rims out for some chrome ones. This would've been $650(seems to be the going rate.) I was at the dealer picking up some parts and dude was like if you want chrome rims we have them in stock $750 installed(actually its less but cant remember exact price.) I figure this saves me the hassle of having to take my rims off, go down to toledo, drive back and than re-install them.

Check with site sponsor Smithers Customs. I think he has wheels in stock and will exchange your OEM wheels so you don't have to wait so long. Has good prices too. Great place to do business!
ThumbsUp.gif

just depends on how long your willing to wait. if you want them now check out exchange program. If you have 3 weeks get yours done.

Back