Pirelli tyres.

Hello. I’ve got Pirelli tyres on my 08 busa and don’t like them what tyres do you run on . Thanks
Michelin Pilot Road. (its a 2 compound tire which means that the middle is a harder compound and the sides are softer)

2,3,5 s! - all of them last forever and have good cornering. As well as good rain abilities.

Another good combo is to have a Pilot ROAD in the rear and a Pilot POWER in the front. Softer tire overall and a better feeling in the corners. But it wears faster.... Hope that helps!

:worthless:

1590952022080.jpg

Last edited:
Michelin Pilot Road. (its a 2 compound tire which means that the middle is a harder compound and the sides are softer)

2,3,5 s! - all of them last forever and have good cornering. As well as good rain abilities.

Another good combo is to have a Pilot ROAD in the rear and a Pilot POWER in the front. Softer tire overall and a better feeling in the corners. But it wears faster.... Hope that helps!
I had pilots on my blackbird and were great in wet and dry . So pilot it is thanks sandow

I have never had good impressions with European brands of tyres but most of you guys here really like the Pilot 5 I might give them I try next trye change :thumbsup:

I have never had good impressions with European brands of tyres but most of you guys here really like the Pilot 5 I might give them I try next trye change :thumbsup:

There’s not much rain down under right? Read up on the PR series tires on Michelin’s website to see which model of the PR series make sense for your type of riding.

I partly agree on that!
Metzeler and Bridgestone are really not good.(the metz have a very short lifespan and the battlax which come standart with the busa in Germany have a terrible feel to them.But of course everyones taste is different!

There’s not much rain down under right? Read up on the PR series tires on Michelin’s website to see which model of the PR series make sense for your type of riding.
We have had the wettest Autumn on record here in Melbourne First day of winter here today and its pissing down rain again outside :thumbsup:

Dunlop Q3+ on current Gen 2 (second set). About 10k mi on the front (wear bars are flat); close to 6k mi on the rear (so maybe another grand to go??) Nice tires, a little on the sticky side, but at my riding level I'd hardly know the diff.

Will probably try Mich PR5 on the rear and a Mich Power RS Series up front cuz I like buying tires in pairs. See this vid:

And this one, although be warned this guy def has an opinion - which is why I subscribed.

We have had the wettest Autumn on record here in Melbourne First day of winter here today and its pissing down rain again outside :thumbsup:

Indeed.. woke up this morning, looked outside and went back to bed.
I've got the 5's on mine and in Melb if you want a feel for them first, yell out
Best tire I've had for road work. Was talking to a couple bike cops on Saturday, they run the 5's

Back