Pinks!!!

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone watching Pinks just see the host drop a bike on his way down track?
Ouch that hurt!

I think that's an old episode but it was the first time I've seen it. Laughed my azz off. Sick I know, but it was kinda funny

Was wondering how long it was gonna take before someone posted about it.LOL!

No it was new tonight!
No worrys BBK I laughed too!

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 07 2007,22:30) No it was new tonight!
Thought I saw pix of that on the Blackbird board. Now I'm losing my mind
laugh.gif

(BUSA SS @ Mar. 07 2007,21:31) I like when he asked if it was fast.
That was hilarious. He asks that question, and then 20 seconds later he's on his ass.

And like someone said - I can't believe he didn't edit that out.

They did a behind the scenes a week or 2 ago and said and I quote "Everything you see here is real, we show everything" "This is for real"

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 07 2007,22:36) They did a behind the scenes a week or 2 ago and said and I quote "Everything you see here is real, we show everything" "This is for real"
Really funny
laugh.gif

I could not believe my eyes. He jumps on a bike with cold tires and stabs the throttle just a little bit too much. Not to mention the crowd was cheering which I think helped him in his poor descision making. Oh yeah, and no gear, not even a lid. He's lucky he didn't crack his head open when he hit the ground.
BTW I like the guy with the Vette's comment, I just sold a car with a blown motor for $32,000. I'm OK with that.

(05BusaLe @ Mar. 07 2007,19:30) No it was new tonight!
no i think it is old.
its back from like october, or at least that is when i saw it b4
still funny thou, if u ask about it being fast & dont where gear..... your asking for trouble

He said he usually rides a "pull back bike" LOL. He was trying to show off and be cool in front of the crowd and lost all his cool points. I laughed my ass off!

OK here it is! LOL This is right after he asks "is it fast" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
(gat0r @ Mar. 08 2007,10:37)
(05BusaLe @ Mar. 07 2007,19:30) No it was new tonight!
no i think it is old.
its back from like october, or at least that is when i saw it b4
still funny thou, if u ask about it being fast & dont where gear..... your asking for trouble
That's when I thought I saw it was back in October. Saw it on a Blackbird board, they were flaming him for being so cocky and then gettin knocked down a couple notches

Back