Pingel electric shifter

Hello
Im installing pingel electric shifter and there is 4 brown wires that have to go with a negative wires that are located it in the coil. I dont know nothing about mechanic and electric but i want to do it myself. Where are the coil located? and What color are those 4 wires on the coil? any picture. other question is about the small red wire , where it go? I wiil appreciate you help.

lurk.gif

I know where the coil are , what i dont know is what color is for the negatives wires. there is 2 color one is gray and the other is like orange i guess. Please elp me with this.

Do you have a power commander USB3 ? If so do you have the ignition commander as well? If you have both of them then you dont need the pingle kill box. If you dont have both then you will need to use it to kill the spark, do a search on here for the service manual it will show what the wires colors are.

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 26 2007,18:15) Do you have a power commander USB3 ? If so do you have the ignition commander as well? If you have both of them then you dont need the pingle kill box. If you dont have both then you will need to use it to kill the spark, do a search on here for the service manual it will show what the wires colors are.
Service manual where in here in the forum or the one that come with the bike? Thank you

(SPEEDEMON @ Apr. 27 2007,07:46)
(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Apr. 27 2007,10:24) I INSTALLED EVERYTHING BY THE PINGEL INSTRUCTION AND IT DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING. HELP PLEASE
why dont you call pingel...?
I DID CALL THEM , NOW IS WORKING BUT WHEN I SHIFT UP SOMETIME WORK AND SOMETIME DOESN'T .

(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Apr. 27 2007,10:56)
(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Apr. 27 2007,10:24) I INSTALLED EVERYTHING BY THE PINGEL INSTRUCTION AND IT DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING. HELP PLEASE
I DID CALL THEM , NOW IS WORKING BUT WHEN I SHIFT UP SOMETIME WORK AND SOMETIME DOESN'T .
You might need to add a bit to the kill time.

(Professor @ Apr. 27 2007,10:54)
(hayabusaPuertoRico @ Apr. 27 2007,10:56)
You might need to add a bit to the kill time.
WHAT IS THAT A BIT?

Is the rod moving or jumping when you hit the up button or is it not doing anything when you press the button? You have to adjust the the cylinder up or down. It can be a pain, takes a little time and patience.

Back