PING Suzuka1980 - I require a response

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Ok Suzuka, since you are going down the same road that you have gone down in every other forum I have seen you in, then here is your one chance to be straight forward. I expect answers to my questions or you will be gone PERIOD.
1. Where are you from?
2. Where are you shipping from?
3. Why when you join forums do you post a different location?
4. If this is a hobby then why are you doing it on every Busa forum you can find?
5. If this is a hobby, then why do you have to do it in lots of twenty?
6. If this is a hobby, and you make them yourself, then why do they look almost identical to items being sold on ebay without the logo engraved?
7. How does a photo of a product that you didn't make end up being advertised as yours?
8. Why have you let this drag out (like you do on every forum) giving the impression that you need 20 people before you can process?
9. Do the groupbuys here interconnect with other forums?

I have nothing against free trade, nothing against any seller of any product who represents themselves appropriately. From everything that I have seen, you have not been up front with us - I am thrilled that you have taken care of some of our members and I am glad that they are happy with your products - which should make it easy for you to respond.

Normally, I would ask for this information in a PM, but frankly I have had it with your self-righteous indignation.

You have two options sir:
1. Answer (directly) the nine questions that I have asked
2. Be permanently banned from Hayabusa.oRg

I have seen this board be dragged through the mud too many times to put up with someone who is not up front with us.

I apologize if this seems over the top... but I have been following you at different sites... please answer my questions so that the members can decide what you are about. Otherwise, you will no longer have the ablitilty to post here - and you will have a new user title.

Looking for answers prior to Friday, 2 April...
MCM

Last edited:
Mc sir with all due respect and gratitude for you and your service since you have now made it public and curious cats like me are.

Can you please tell me/us what product you refer to ?
Who is Suzuka as I have not seen or read any posts from him here , not saying there arent ?
And lastly what he has done to stir your feelings in this manner ? i.e has he taken $, not made good on promises or repped another product and not come thru ?

I realize this is between you and him and he is the only one who should be responding so if you feel I wrongly ask forgive me.

Group Buy: Billet Annodized Rear Brake Reservoir / Engine Oil Filler Cap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess because of the thread ?
It's the same Group Buy post summarized and re-organised, therefore the messy older thread can be closed... This is not a fresh GB posting.

Price: $55 Shipped.No other extra charges.

Payment:
Paypal ONLY.

Choice:
Angled - 25 degrees tilted.
Straight - Self explainatory

Colours: Red, Blue, Black, Silver, Gold

Here are the pics...

Here is the link https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/group-buys/125545-group-buy-billet-annodized-rear-brake-reservoir-engine-oil-filler-cap.html

MC Mustang is doing the correct thing by asking him to step up and answer some lingering and over do questions.

I'll give Suzuka1980 the benefit of the doubt as long as he answers said questions.
Although I just want to say ....I was one of the 1st people to sign up for his GB, but after further research and a "gut feeling" chose to back out.

Hope everyone that paid gets their products as promised :please:

I hope MC MUSTANG really is impartial. Please also invite those that bought from me to verify too...

No use hearing one side of the story.

1. Where are you from? Singapore
2. Where are you shipping from? Singapore
3. Why when you join forums do you post a different location? Either because I can't join otherwise, or there is a default country option preselected.
4. If this is a hobby then why are you doing it on every Busa forum you can find? Because I can only do with minimum numbers. It's not economical to produce just a few. Agree?
5. If this is a hobby, then why do you have to do it in lots of twenty? Same. I need to purchase material. I can just buy a block of material the size of a brick.
6. If this is a hobby, and you make them yourself, then why do they look almost identical to items being sold on ebay without the logo engraved? I would like to know too. I posted since last year (not in here). Since then I see many similar ones. Reverse engineering?
7. How does a photo of a product that you didn't make end up being advertised as yours? Which one? Those I posted are by me. There are even defects too. Again, ask those that bought from me.
8. Why have you let this drag out (like you do on every forum) giving the impression that you need 20 people before you can process? Same as question 4 and 5. I need to purchase material, engrave, anodize. Nobody will entertain someone with minimum numbers. Cost would also be not economical.
9. Do the groupbuys here interconnect with other forums? It's not inter-connected. Its connected by people who complain, or by administrators. It's just those who compliment never bother to post on other sites to link them here. I also found out people who compliment are the more passive type.

Lastly,

1. Can anybody whom I had done evil speak up? Have proof please...
2. Can anybody whom I cheated money stand out? Again, show proof. I only use paypal btw.
3. Have I harmed you?
4. Have things you bought from me harmed you?

Questions limited to people whom have direct privity to me. No hearsays or whatsoever.
Have proof again... Show receipts

Ok I'm clear..thanks to all for telling the product and thanks to Suzuka for answering.

I see thread now...

As I am broke I have been staying away from things to buy..

Last edited:
Ok I'm clear..thanks to all for telling the product and thanks to Suzuka for answering.

I see thread now...

As I am broke I have been staying away from things to buy..

Thanks too... :thumbsup:

It's like being interrogated by the tax dept. Basically the truth is distorted.

Like I said, show proof if I had cheated money.
Show proof for the evil I caused with my items.

Otherwise, isn't all this what we call "hearsay" and "gossips"?

It would also not be credible, if only "selected people" can do Group Buys.

not to play devil's advocate, because i don't know this dude ^, but i deal directly with a fellow in china to buy my retro parts. the shipping is always quick, response to emails is quick, and he's a legit seller. not everyone from overseas is a scam.

on a side note, props to MC for calling out a seller BEFORE any scamming went on. even tho this guy seems ok, there are way too many instances (on lots of forums) where a huge number of people are suckered in. (i got hit for over 700 bucks in one instance)

Thanks too... :thumbsup:

It's like being interrogated by the tax dept. Basically the truth is distorted.

Like I said, show proof if I had cheated money.
Show proof for the evil I caused with my items.

Otherwise, isn't all this what we call "hearsay" and "gossips"?

It would also not be credible, if only "selected people" can do Group Buys.

No hearsay or gossip just straightforward questions asked by Mc.
His tone may have a little frustration in it but I read no insult or accusation in his requests.
I think your fine and have done all you can.
Mc is a very decent man.
Have never met him but he will give you credit when credit is due.

Suzuka, you, like many others on the site may not know of the havok wreaked upon the boards by a handful of unscroupulus people who have prayed upon the kindness and generosity of this board and its members.
The point of this thread is to bring out information so that when presented with options, at the very least members can make informed choices with all information considered.

I need to talk to the other mod/mins, especially KS-waterbug because what you are doing is a member for members service, not a group buy, in my opinion.

I thank you for your responses, but I do ask for clarification - in ques 9, I asked if the group buys from different forums are connected. What I meant was, do you wait for 20 orders across all forums or do you require all 20 from each forum.

At the end of the day, I want to take care of this board and members, including you. What I am interested in is presenting the facts so that this whole situation in the light.

Last edited:
Sorry folks been away from the site on business and appreciate the concern and input from all party's involved. MC MUSTANG has posted a list of concerns and it would appear that Suzuka1980 has supplied the answers to all but one. I will be following this post up with a PM to all parties involved....
Now, about THIS GB
Appears that everyone who sent funds has been in touch with the seller and that some if not all have received the items they paid for. That is the best situation anyone could hope for...

I know there was some miscommunication early on between at least one buyer and the seller. This has been resolved simply because it is to late to make it happen for a bevy of reasons and with that in mind I want to remind everyone involved that it can be difficult running a GB even for a seasoned member. I think both parties tried to make this happen to the best of their abilities, but it just didn't work out.

Last edited:
Sorry, misunderstood question 9.

Well, I don't wait for each forum to have 20 each. It all adds up together. This explains why this Group Buy proceeded although hayabusa.org has only a handful of interested parties.

It's to have economies of scale for setting up a minimum quantity. Besides it's really a hassle to reach out to every single one whom put their names down. I sent at least 4 emails before I started the thing just to make sure I wasn't taken for a ride too.

However, from this experience, it seems like sellers are disadvantaged in terms of protection.

People whom do not have privity, are pulling up claims from hearsay, to mislead, which have drowned out words from people whom truely had dealings with me.

Wow..a stern. direct. concise but ending up amicably discourse about concerns to protect both a member AND the Org at large...

Only MC could pull this off..way to go Shawn..and Suzuka, thanks for answering directly and for attempting to keep your reputation intact and understood.

Looks like this will work itself out...godd to see adults settling things out openly and honestly..props to you BOTH:thumbsup:

Wow..a stern. direct. concise but ending up amicably discourse about concerns to protect both a member AND the Org at large...

Only MC could pull this off..way to go Shawn..and Suzuka, thanks for answering directly and for attempting to keep your reputation intact and understood.

Looks like this will work itself out...godd to see adults settling things out openly and honestly..props to you BOTH:thumbsup:

+1 :bowdown::thumbsup:

Thank you guys. I guess I'm too old for all this.

I face lots of people at my job, both internally and externally. However, never this sort of interrogation before.

I guess behind the cloak of public internet privacy, whereby true identities are never known, such issues occur. Worse cases have happened, especially in the UK, where cyberbully has led to suicides, and crimes being committed.

Moderators play a huge role to control. The mods here have done well. Well done!

It would be good to hear all sides of a dispute, not just from one side of it. In the end, facts with proof is vital to have a concrete stance.

Well I got my oil cap today.
It is exceptional quality, and exactly as advertised.
I am 100% satisfied with this group buy and wish to thank suzuka1980 for his hard work and efforts to get me (and the rest of us) our parts.
I had an issue with PayPal and he even shipped it out before the payment from me cleared.
That’s trust.
My shipping is slow up here and that explains the delay.
He was communicative and patient for my problems.

As an aside, all the questions that were demanded of him could be made a standard questionnaire for anyone who is offering a group buy in the future.
They seem to be welcomed by the members, and if they were made standard, then that may remove some fears for the people participating in the group buy.
Just a thought.

Back