: Why I Like Retirement

gurrera

Registered
Why I Like Retirement !
Question: How many days in a week ?
Answer: 6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday

Question: When is a retiree's bedtime?
Answer: Three hours after they fall asleep in the recliner.

Question: How many retirees to change a light bulb?
Answer: Only one, but it might take all day.

Question: What's the biggest gripe of retirees?
Answer: There is not enough time to get everything done. Very true

Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?
Answer: The term comes with a 10% discount. Sometime 15%

Question: Among retirees what is considered formal attire?
Answer: Tied shoes.

Question: Why do retirees count pennies?
Answer: They are the only ones who have the time.

Question: What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses to retire?
Answer: NUTS! So true

Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.

Question: What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answer: Normal .

Question: What is the best way to describe retirement?
Answer: The never ending Coffee Break .

Question: What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
Answer: If you cut classes, no one calls your parents.

QUESTION: What do you do all week ?
Answer: Monday through Friday, NOTHING..... Saturday & Sunday, I rest.

Gurrera

I guess I fall under the "Nuts" category. I can't imagine being retired. I would be soooo bored.

5 months 20 days and I'm there can't wait.............Question what do you do when you retire ? You become a fulltime motorcycle rider :thumbsup:

The way things have been going most of us will be falling over dead on the Job b4 we'll be able to retire.....:banghead:

:grim:

The way things have been going most of us will be falling over dead on the Job b4 we'll be able to retire.....:banghead:

:grim:

I might change my mind, but at this time I have decided to retire on my 60th regardless. I've worked since I was six and if it doesn't work out for me I'll just find another job. I've worked two and three jobs at points in my life, so I'll give retirement a chance before I can't .......

Nothing and I mean nothing pisses me off more than social security and what the clowns in DC have done. Talk about a Ponzi Scheme

Good luck with that Dado and if it doesn't work out 4U there's always "Hi welcome 2 Walmart"......:poke:

2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. Not that I'm counting!!! It is also possible an early retirement option will come up that I'll be qualified for. After 34 years, I think I'll take it. But, only to start a new career.

Yeah well I was going to retire in about 3 years time but with this virus I might to work a little longer as i have lost about 80K AUD in my superannuation fund ah well that s life :thumbsup:

Back