*PING Johnnycheese*

BusaFever

Post ***** Master Jedi
Donating Member
Registered
Ok here is the deal. I'll keep this short as possible...

I am willing to paypal for some custom maps. I am in desperate need of some for me and my friend. I am military in Okinawa, Japan, and #1 cannot get past the language barrier, #2 there is not a dyno on this island that reads Air/Fuel Ratio.

I need PC 2 maps for 3 set ups:

#1 HMF full hi-mount system & PC2 (I have the "substitute" Akra map.)

#2 HMF full hi-mount system, BMC Race filter, & PC2

#3 Akra slip-ons (or equivalent), yoshi stg1 cams, BMC Race filter, & PC2 ;
I know this probably doesn't exist but anywhere else than on my buddy's bike.

All maps with PC2 (1999 model Busa) for me and my friend.
Name your price, email/pm/post me your info, I can paypal ASAP. If you want alternative payment methods, we can work something out.

Your help is greatly appreciated... THANK YOU! -Bill

Ok here is the deal.  I'll keep this short as possible...

I am willing to paypal for some custom maps. I am in desperate need of some for me and my friend.  I am military in Okinawa, Japan, and  #1 cannot get past the language barrier,  #2 there is not a dyno on this island that reads Air/Fuel Ratio.

#1   HMF full hi-mount system & PC2  (I have the "substitute" Akra map.)

#2   HMF full hi-mount system, BMC Race filter, & PC2

#3  Akra slip-ons (or equivalent), yoshi stg1 cams, BMC Race  filter, & PC2 ;

Name your price, email/pm/post me your info, I can paypal ASAP.  If you want alternative payment methods, we can work something out.

Your help is greatly appreciated...  THANK YOU!  -Bill
someone could mail you some maps, but you have to realize they won't be that close . The awesome tuners are probably going to laff at you , for wanting yer Busa tuned up by email .

But you can try an' get close at least .

No sniffer in all of Japan eh? If there's one on a neighbouring island , I would try an' get to it if you can . You've dropped lots of $.oo on yer mods , why cheap out tuning it .

Also, you could probably help yerself out by talking to Johnny or similar , an' giving him some more info....like altitude the bike will be ridin' at most....etc etc .

A tuner may just suggest changing a few #'s in one of the maps you already have, could speed things up for ya, an' save you some $.

hav a good 1.....RSD.

Ok here is the deal.  I'll keep this short as possible...

I am willing to paypal for some custom maps. I am in desperate need of some for me and my friend.  I am military in Okinawa, Japan, and  #1 cannot get past the language barrier,  #2 there is not a dyno on this island that reads Air/Fuel Ratio.

#1   HMF full hi-mount system & PC2  (I have the "substitute" Akra map.)

#2   HMF full hi-mount system, BMC Race filter, & PC2

#3  Akra slip-ons (or equivalent), yoshi stg1 cams, BMC Race  filter, & PC2 ;

Name your price, email/pm/post me your info, I can paypal ASAP.  If you want alternative payment methods, we can work something out.

Your help is greatly appreciated...  THANK YOU!  -Bill
someone could mail you some maps, but you have to realize they won't be that close .  The awesome tuners are probably going to laff at you , for wanting yer Busa tuned up by email .

But you can try an' get close at least .

No sniffer in all of Japan eh?   If there's one on a neighbouring island , I would try an' get to it if you can .  You've dropped lots of $.oo on yer mods , why cheap out tuning it .

Also, you could probably help yerself out by talking to Johnny or similar , an' giving him some more info....like altitude the bike will be ridin' at most....etc etc .

A tuner may just suggest changing a few #'s in one of the maps you already have, could speed things up for ya, an' save you some $.

hav a good 1.....RSD.
Nope, no dyno on Okinawa with a sniffer. Only 2 dynos on the island.

Yeah I know they won't be exactly what I need, but I can load the map, then dyno it, and so on.

They may laff at me, but my bud really needs that last map. So if figured if I could get some too, why not try...

Later, Bill

sorry my Dell took a dump and I lose all my PC2 maps all I have are 3's and base maps for 2's.
If they have a load control dyno just get an A/F sensor and use that (make your own sniffer)
super.gif

I would like to say thank you to the folks who have contacted me to send me maps. Thanks!
Anyone else care to hook a brutha up?

bump.gif

If I could, I would. I'm a hop and a skip away from you. So when are you coming over to play around on this island?

How hard would it be to wire up a heated O2 sensor from a car ('bout what, $70?) and a air/fuel meter that every-fricken-civic-with-a-stereo has mounted on his/her A-pillar? Grand total $150, you'll need a 12 volt battery to operate it, but you can take it with you to any dyno!
wink.gif

Just tryin' to help!

Ya know you really should keep the post whoring to the post whoring thread...
wow.gif

How hard would it be to wire up a heated O2 sensor from a car ('bout what, $70?) and a air/fuel meter that every-fricken-civic-with-a-stereo has mounted on his/her A-pillar?  Grand total $150, you'll need a 12 volt battery to operate it, but you can take it with you to any dyno!
wink.gif

Just tryin' to help!
that is what I was saying.
and if you really wanted to you could not weld it in and use it on all the bikes on the dyno
idea3.gif

Ok, how do I go about building my own AF sniffer?

Where can I buy the parts to make this gizmo?

Ok, how do I go about building my own AF sniffer?

Where can I buy the parts to make this gizmo?
how bout a wreaker for the sensor...its all in how you word it,just tell them you need any ol' sensor .

If I were down there with ya man , I'd be going to the local joint that has the dyno , and see if they are interested in improvin their set-up . Maybe they'll buy a sniffer, or go halfers with ya , on yer "gismo".

keep us up-to-date bro..... RSD.

Back