Ping----gmbusa

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Paul, just curious to see what you would charge for Suzuki OEM clutch fibers for my 03 BUSA. I need a new set, cause mine are worn slap out, and I am getting ready to do my clutch mod before I replace the fibers. Also, is it a good idea to bead blast the steels while I have them out?
Thanks,
Brian

You can PM me the info if you would feel better. My zip is 27106!

Let me know as well for an 03. Fibers and Steels to 73115

<!--EDIT|Professor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148870888 -->

I don't carry factory parts. I do carry the aftermarket clutch discs and steels but don't recommend them. From what i hear OEM on clutch parts is the only way to go. About the bead blasting your steel discs. I'm not an expert on clutches but i'll give you my honest opinion. If your after just taking the glaze off them i don't see where a light bead blast would hurt them. That or taking a gasket grinder with the roloc discs(looks like a red scuff pad) and doing a light clean up.  That's if you must reuse them. Another idea might be to save some dough would be to find a low milage set of clutchs discs and steels off a board member here. Usually you can find stuff like this cheap or free almost when someone parts a bike out.
New OEM clutch discs are not that cheap, so it might be better for the long haul to just by new steels for the peace of mind if your going new.
Just my .02

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148951161 -->

Back