Ping Cecil..

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to see how you and your son are healing up after the "incedents" Is Big Red healing as well?

Just wanted to see how you and your son are healing up after the "incedents" Is Big Red healing as well?
Thanks for asking.

We are getting better every day.

Jake probably has 3 - 4 weeks remaining in his recovery.

I've got 4 - 6 weeks before I loose the crutches, then a few months of recovery.

Jake is able to walk and play... but we are still scrubbing his wound daily. It breaks my heart... it hurts the little guy.

My wife on the other hand is having not only to deal with an injured son and husband, but 4 other kids as well.

She's the biggest trooper of us all.

As for Big Red... she'll be better than ever by the time I'm able to ride again.

Having Johnny "Turbo" Dorbin at Exotic Cycle inslall the Air Shifter, Multi-Stage Lock-Up and Nitrous next week.
I bought a side fairing and just need a few small parts like a Bar End and a Clutch Lever.

Thanks again for asking... talk to you soon.

Just wanted to see how you and your son are healing up after the "incedents"  Is Big Red healing as well?
Thanks for asking.

We are getting better every day.

Jake probably has 3 - 4 weeks remaining in his recovery.

I've got 4 - 6 weeks before I loose the crutches, then a few months of recovery.

Jake is able to walk and play... but we are still scrubbing his wound daily.  It breaks my heart... it hurts the little guy.

My wife on the other hand is having not only to deal with an injured son and husband, but 4 other kids as well.

She's the biggest trooper of us all.

As for Big Red... she'll be better than ever by the time I'm able to ride again.

Having Johnny "Turbo" Dorbin at Exotic Cycle inslall the Air Shifter, Multi-Stage Lock-Up and Nitrous next week.
I bought a side fairing and just need a few small parts like a Bar End and a Clutch Lever.

Thanks again for asking... talk to you soon.
smile.gif
sounds good!

Cecil ... I don't know how I missed your post about your accident, but somehow I did. Glad you're going to be okay and wishing you and your son a speedy and full recovery. Take care!!

DJ

Cecil ... I don't know how I missed your post about your accident, but somehow I did. Glad you're going to be okay and wishing you and your son a speedy and full recovery. Take care!!

DJ
Thanks Brother... we are getting better every day... some days are better than others, but the trend is up.

Keep my little man Jake in your prayers... he's my boy.
cool.gif

Back