Ping Busagod!!

oldhat

Registered
Hey dude......how'd the surgery go? You OK?:super: Lemme know. Havent heard from ya and gettin' worried! Email me and let me know how it went.

Doing great! I even made the Dallas bike show last Saturday. It did take abit of convincing to get the ok from my wife. The attached photo was taken at the show checking out a set of new leathers for next year. Glad to be among the living! Email on its way dude.

smalla.jpg

BTW: Sled, sorry to see that you are no longer a member of the Varsity Squad. You were one of the best man! :sad:

:D

Dude That looks like it sucks....Sorry Man...  On the plus side the leathers color coordinate well.  :laugh:

I especially like the little devil horn, Elvis coller looking bits there... ;)

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069858257 -->

Dude That looks like it sucks....Sorry Man...  On the plus side the leathers color coordinate well.  :laugh:

I especially like the little devil horn, Elvis coller looking  bits there... ;)
Thanks dude, to be honest, your right, it is a big pain in the neck :tounge: , however I'm glad it's done.  They removed four bone spurs and a herniated disc that were bushing on my spinal cord causing much discomfort along with shooting pains in my arms.

As for the red horns, they are actually on the dressing room curtain behind me.  After seeing the photo, I too thought COOOL! I need to have a set made for the suit. :super:

<!--EDIT|busagod
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069859440 -->

Glad your doing OK. Looks like it HURT!!!! Don't be head buttin' erionblade anytime soon!....although he deserves it!! :D :D

I'll bet people were thinkin' you were a tough SOB trying leathers on in a neck brace!!!!! How long you gotta wear that?

Got the email.......thanks. Got the sled out on Sunday. Life was good! Sore as hell though. Not used to using those muscles. Have my first race on Friday. Bike parked........Sled....full speed ahead!!!!

Have a Happy turkey day!!! I'm spending most of the day wrenching!

Back