Ping Bacharles

MuggaX

Registered
Bacharles

A while back you mentioned something about a race track in Alexandria, La. do you have any additional info on it?

fireskull.gif

Nah, not really Mugga, but I can find out whatever you need. Just let me know and I can oblige ya.

Brian

Nah, don't worry about the trouble, I was under the impression you had some type of info about a race track in Alexandria. But hey, if you want to do the research, I'm not going to stop you....you might come up with some good news.

fireskull.gif

Hey Mugga,

A lot of the guys that I ride with here are always going there for some races that are held there.

B.

Hey BA, have you heard, 49ers fired the head coach.
Hey Mugga,

Are you sure? I was kind of expecting that to happen though. I'm not mad at all about it though. Mariucci is a great guy and all, but he doesn't have that style that the 49er organization wants. If it is true, I hope that we get either Jimmy Johnson or Dennis Green. They would work well in the orgnization.

I didn't hear anything about this. I hope it's not the article on the 49er home page. That story is a little misleading. The story just meant that he was telling the team bye for the off season. The article was entitled "Mariucci Addresses the Media" or something very similar. Double check that info man. I always watch ESPN when I get home from work.

Brian

Hey Mugga,

You are totally correct. Just went to NFL.com and the article is there. Oh well, sh^t happens. I love the 49ers and their organization. They probably put more pressure on coaches than any other franchise to not just win, but to win the Super Bowl. We are close, but we need a new defensive coordinator and a few new players on defense. Preferably the secondary (corners).

Brian

Yeah, I was watching the slam dunk contest on ESPN when it was annouced. Something about a three team deal. Who knows. I think Jerry Jones (Dallas) put the most pressure on their coaches to win. If I was in a coaching position, I wouldn't coach for Dallas for any amount of money. I was very shock to hear that Bill Parcel (spelling???) took the coaching position.

fireskull.gif

Yeah, I was watching the slam dunk contest on ESPN when it was annouced. Something about a three team deal. Who knows. I think Jerry Jones (Dallas) put the most pressure on their coaches to win. If I was in a coaching position, I wouldn't coach for Dallas for any amount of money. I was very shock to hear that Bill Parcel (spelling???) took the coaching position.

fireskull.gif
Tell me about it. Wouldn't have minded seeing him in Frisco.

Brian

fireskull.gif
Tell me about it.  Wouldn't have minded seeing him in Frisco.

Brian
I think Bill would have perferred 49ers over Dallas. If he would have had an idea that the 49ers coaching position would soon be vacant, he would have held out.

fireskull.gif

fireskull.gif

Back