Pilot Power front

Yeah Tim, teasing the Dragon will do that to one. I've got 4500 on my PP's and I've about decided I need to replace them before I run up there again. There's quite a bit of tread left, but they're cupping out bad.

I won't get to see you up there much this year. My new rotating shift won't allow many weekends off. I'll be doing my riding mainly during the week.

Dan

(TennBusa @ Feb. 03 2007,08:41) Yeah Tim, teasing the Dragon will do that to one.  I've got 4500 on my PP's and I've about decided I need to replace them before I run up there again.  There's quite a bit of tread left, but they're cupping out bad.

I won't get to see you up there much this year.  My new rotating shift won't allow many weekends off.  I'll be doing my riding mainly during the week.

Dan
Dan, mine cupped a little but then went slick smooth.
jump9.gif

Let me know sometime when you are going to be at the gap through the week and I will take a day off and meet ya up there. The gap should be great without much trafic. See ya this spring.

Tim
smile.gif

(dadofthree @ Feb. 03 2007,12:28)
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
 8300 on the stock front and it looks new.
I think I got around 7000 on my stock front. Couldnt believe the difference when I got the Pilot powers on. They are great.

Back