Pilot Power front

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Here is the pilot power front that I got a little over 10000 miles on. Yeah I know, I should have changed it a long time ago, but right before Christmas pretty much drained me dry of $$$. Anyway, here ya go.

New tire,

lauren_009_35_.JPG

Wow! Good job getting your money's worth there. You're replacement tire is gonna feel SOOOOOO good after that tire

(WWJD @ Feb. 02 2007,20:02) Wow!  Good job getting your money's worth there.   You're replacement tire is gonna feel SOOOOOO good after that tire
I could not believe how much difference it felt. The bike just wanted to fall right into the curves. I cant wait to get back to Deals Gap.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 02 2007,19:28) The Pit Bull stands worked great for me.  Anyway, thats it.

Tim
Quick question do you or anyone else have a pic as to how the pit bull stand holds up the front of the bike. I have never seen one in person and was thinking that would make it easier to work/clean front wheel.
Thanks!

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 02 2007,20:35)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Feb. 02 2007,19:28) The Pit Bull stands worked great for me.  Anyway, thats it.

Tim
Quick question do you or anyone else have a pic as to how the pit bull stand holds up the front of the bike. I have never seen one in person and was thinking that would make it easier to work/clean front wheel.
Thanks!
I use my stands all the time. Its a great help when washing the bike. Here are a few pics I took so you can see how it works, I hope this helps.

Tim
smile.gif

2007_2_2_013_35_.JPG

I use the same setup as georgiabusa... front pit bull with stem stand adapter. Change tires, forks, oil whatever with it like that. You can use the standard front without the stem adapter and place the red "feet" under the bottom of the forks and lift it that was as well, they cradle the fork bottoms.

Back