Piiiing Cache or Captain!

Like I said before the same has been done to pictures of my wife. I have not checked back yet to see if the notes some low life put in there is still there but some people have no life. And when they see other people happy they have to take cuts at them to build them self up. I tell ya what if some one took a shot at my wife like they did in the pictures in person they would find their ass on the floor. This type of thing would not fly with me and I for dam sure would be leaving them with one lasting impression!
PS I know its not from a member in here ... the people in here have too much class for this and more respect.. Im sorry to see Lo got trashed to...

I said last time we tie the %^&*()_ between my turbo Busa by his ^&*() and pull until he repents or becomes a Eunuch.

Lo sorry for your pain hon. I think it is a good idea to eliminate comments in the pics.

Cap, thanks for sticking up for me and trying to prevent this idiot from ever using hayabusa.org again.... Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Rubberside, I don't know if you saw what was written in the Gallery but it was disgusting. It was written in a forum where anyone and everyone looking at the picture could read it. It was VERY offensive. I asked Cap to delete it and the capability to do it again so this wouldn't happen any more to anyone! I have gotten some pretty nasty and descriptive e-mails from sick-o perverts out there and like you suggested, all i do is delete them without a second thought. No harm, no foul. But posting something in a public forum for all to read is another story. I don't give a poop about whether or not this guy creates another e-mail address and continues to act like an ass on the internet. I just wanted what he did here removed and him unable to do it here again. I'm a big girl and can take care of myself. I am not looking for sympathy or a Knight in Shinning Armor to come rescue "poor little offended me". Lots of people look at those pictures and I am sure they would be offended as well by what was written. If you think the internet is a place where people can get away with whatever they want at anytime and never suffer any repercussions, then you are the one who needs a reality check!
mad.gif

p.s. your comment about running in the Special Olympics and still being a loser was in poor taste..

thanks guys!!  and sorry about the foul language...  i just needed to let go of the anger i felt once i read that mess...  you guys are really sweet and i appreciate your support!! thanks Cap & Cache for deleting that.  but i really do think we should do away with the comments section.....   just my .02

Lo

sad.gif

p.s.  busahigg, you need help bro!!! you are funny though..  if you want me to send you nasty messages, belive me i've seen enough to be able to  give you an earful..... i'm just not sure you would be flattered by it...
As I recall, this is not the fist time the issue of those comments has come up. I don't even understand how it is determined which pictures will allow for comments. But at the very least, it should be the poster's CHOICE to allow for comments. That would solve it I think.

EDIT
After reading further, it looks like Captain is on top of the situation. I agree with you Rubgeer, we can't go beat up every pervert, but as Captain says, there are things that you can do.

And if he lived in the Portland Metro Area or in Chicago, I would take care of him or have his punk ass taken care of!

Anyway, perhaps we can move on now.

Well...this just plain SUCKS!!! Lori....you are one of my favorite folks on this board and I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope that you continue to post here....you've added a smile to face face more than once and I'd hate to see ya leave.

Matt

If you think the internet is a place where people can get away with whatever they want at anytime and never suffer any repercussions, then you are the one who needs a reality check!
mad.gif

p.s. your comment about running in the Special Olympics and still being a loser was in poor taste..
I really didnt mean to offend anybody . Chasing weirdo's is often just what their looking for . It's often been documented that these sicko's watch the evening news to see the nasty poop they've done . I say "take 'em outa the news" .  That was all .  Is there enuff hours in a day to chase down everyone who offends everyone else . Maybe , I dunno .
  For instance , my "Special Olympics" joke was found by you to be in poor taste . The first time I read it , I was kind of shocked . Then , I saw the humour in it .  It wasn't designed to offend you,me,the Special Olympians, not anyone .
  The person that did these nasty things may have a real problem , they may need therapy , who knows . I used to take the "KILL 'EM ALL, LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT" approach to life . In the end it just dosen't work .   Sure , we can go beat this guy up , I'm guessing as soon as he gets outa the hospital....he'll be doin it again .  If the Capt' can keep 'em outa here....I THINK THAT"LL BE AWESOME .
  If you wanna say I need a reality check thats fine ,I'm guessing you misunderstood me . You dont like one (or more) of my comments , thats fine too .
  As Major Frank Burns (from the T.V. show M*A*S*H*) once said....."There is nothing wrong with individuality ,as long as we all do it together" .   too funny . sorry . guess I have an odd sense of humor .
  Bottom line------  I'm not sure how  ANGRY  I can get at all the Bozo's on the planet....I'm to busy feeling sorry for them .    Have a good day .   P.S.  Got yer picture taken with Jay Leno....thats kinda neat....story for the kids/grandkids one day . (the pics were on a cd one of the dudes here on the site ,mailed to a freind of mine)

If you think the internet is a place where people can get away with whatever they want at anytime and never suffer any repercussions, then you are the one who needs a reality check!
mad.gif

I really didnt mean to offend anybody . Chasing weirdo's is often just what their looking for . It's often been documented that these sicko's watch the evening news to see the nasty poop they've done . I say "take 'em outa the news" .  That was all .  Is there enuff hours in a day to chase down everyone who offends everyone else . Maybe , I dunno .
  For instance , my "Special Olympics" joke was found by you to be in poor taste . The first time I read it , I was kind of shocked . Then , I saw the humour in it .  It wasn't designed to offend you,me,the Special Olympians, not anyone .
  The person that did these nasty things may have a real problem , they may need therapy , who knows . I used to take the "KILL 'EM ALL, LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT" approach to life . In the end it just dosen't work .   Sure , we can go beat this guy up , I'm guessing as soon as he gets outa the hospital....he'll be doin it again .  If the Capt' can keep 'em outa here....I THINK THAT"LL BE AWESOME .
  If you wanna say I need a reality check thats fine ,I'm guessing you misunderstood me . You dont like one (or more) of my comments , thats fine too .
  As Major Frank Burns (from the T.V. show M*A*S*H*) once said....."There is nothing wrong with individuality ,as long as we all do it together" .   too funny . sorry . guess I have an odd sense of humor .
  Bottom line------  I'm not sure how  ANGRY  I can get at all the Bozo's on the planet....I'm to busy feeling sorry for them .    Have a good day .   P.S.  Got yer picture taken with Jay Leno....thats kinda neat....story for the kids/grandkids one day . (the pics were on a cd one of the dudes here on the site ,mailed to a freind of mine)
Hey, I like the way you think...nice and level headed, logical, mature, easy to get along wtih, etc. You fit in well here.

We have to deal with these little probs from time to time, but mostly, its all good.

Where the hell are you from?

mad.gif

Hey, I like the way you think...nice and level headed, logical, mature, easy to get along wtih, etc. You fit in well here.

We have to deal with these little probs from time to time, but mostly, its all good.

Where the hell are you from?
just a few hundred klicks north of you , Vancouver Island . I can see the light on in your kitchen on a clear night . Kiddin' . But I can see the lights of Port Angeles,Washington State .
I see what yer sayin...this site is great . Its not any one thing....it's just us. You , me , them .Us. Life is way to easy.It's a cryin damb shame everybody cant take the logical approach. It's actually way easier than anything else. Have a good night Bro....if yer ever up this way,my home is yer home.

Have a good night Bro....if yer ever up this way,my home is yer home.
Funny you should mention that. In August, we are planning a ride upto Vancouver BC in August. For sure it will be me, Lobusa and her sister Dawnie. I also think that Havoc and Cache will be in. We are going to hook up with Flying Swan...do you know her? She has a Motorcycle Cafe in Vancouver. They have a big group/club of riders.

Also, you know we all (Vancouver Group included) are meeting up in Cali in July for the Laguna Seca races.

Later

If you guys wanna come over to the Island,let me know . There's some gr8 rides here,cool places,things to see . Its a 1 hour an' 40 minute , boat ride from Vancouver . Big boat,not a dingy or anything , you get to bring yer bikes on it . hee hee hee . Anyways,any questions 'bout the Island,gimme a shout , I'm not as familiar with Van. but know my way around.
Typical summer day here on the Island :
I could take you out on a boat whale watchin(lots of killer whales aroun here)
I could take you golfing , 30 courses less than an hour away
I could take you out for a bite to eat , more resturants per capita than anyware in Canada
I could take you to some awesome beach,surfin',sunin' etc ...not like Cali...but pretty cool
I could take you on a horse drawn site seein' adventure all around the city
I could take you shoppin'....well .... actually my girlfriend could take the girls shoppin' while we hit the local nudie bar
anyways.....tons of tourist crap...tons of stuff to do...tons of cool rides.....
If you get over , and want any help ....
Andy .... 888-9283 .

Back