Pictures of my bike

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Just finished waxing my bike....
I tried using a 6 inch buffer, just on the hump to see what it would like, was not impressed. did it over by hand.

Could not find any Zaino around, so for now I used McGuires.

I dont think the pictures turned out as well as the bike looks because it has been real overcast all day and it was starting to get dark...

Dcp_0895.jpg

Hi Rex, been a little chilly, I had to wear my sweatshirt when I was waxing my bike today.

The low was 40. (buuurrrrrr) and the high was 64.. And it was overcast all day.. just terrible weather (looks away whistleing)..

10 below where your at!!!!! crap my ice cold soda aint that cold, as a matter of fact the rootbear float I had tonight wasnt that cold... dude you need to move.... bbuuurrrrrrrr... I need to go jump under my covers just from thinking about 10 below.. you just damaged my brain.. ahhhhhhhh.

Ok, so it didnt take much to damage... lol

Looks great thrasher! The only orange Busa I've seen going down the street around here was during that time of day, sun's going down, overcast...it made the color really stand out and it looked incredible!

Looks very nice...
biggrin.gif

Snow? whats that? oh wait... hmm lets see.. rain.... cold.. oh yeah it is that white stuff I hear about in the mountains..

Never snows here... almost snowed Christmas day, was hoping for it.. would have been nice to have a white Christmas (for us... FOR US.. lol )but alas.. no snow..... The closest snow to me is like a 1 hour drive, which btw is where I willl be at NEXT weekend. cant ride the Motorcycle, cant take the boat out, so next weekend we are braking out the snow boards!!

Stuff is fun to play in for a day.. have no desire to live in the white stuff (please refer to my Diary of a snow shovler Iposted a few weks ago lol )

Thanks for the compliment on my bike everyone.. I really am happy with it.. At first I didnt think I would like the color. but it has grown on me and I have not seen any other one on the street..

Back