Pictures of aftermarket parts

I got her all put back together finally. Thinking about getting the rearsets and pass. pegs powdercoated black. Here are a couple of pics.

My 08 Busa. Tsukigi Cannon, Plug-n-play derestrictor, BMC Race filter, Galfer Superlight lines, EBC Extreme pads, Puig doublebubble, Driven grips, Vortex bar ends, sealed ram air tubes, pair valve mod, Supersprox sprocket, EK ZZZ chain, Michelin 2CT's, Hotbodies light covers, cut and polished rear sets and pass pegs, Chrome badging and trimmed factory striping.

I enjoy customs just wanted to know what everyone thought. This is an 08 with a single sided swing arm 330 kit, Noz, voodoo pipes, 10 over stretch, air ride, and lots of custom parts and paint. I had Custom Sport Bike Concepts in Florida put it together for me and then my friend at Wookipaints her in Toronto due up the paint. hope you like. Pic with the three guys are the boys at CSC great guys highly recommend them this is my second Busa the first one I built was much more basic but it was a Batman one which got lots of looks.

All Blacked out well maybe not at the track . Add ons 2-Step, Launch Master , MPS auto shift Brock's Clutch Modification, Billet,Brock's Street Megaphone, Chain, 530, O-Ring, ZZZ - EK, Muzzys Fan Blades, Power Commander III USB , Speedohealer , Shinko PT003-190-SOFT , Brock's Triple Clamp ,Hotbodies Smoked Signal Kit, Vortex Sprocket, Front, 3-9 Swingarm Extensions ,racing cush drive , BONE STOCK MOTOR

new_paint_on_busa_006.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_002.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_001.jpg

new_paint_on_busa_011.jpg

boz brothers b2 full exhaust 4-2-1 has inserts for spark arresting and baffle, both are removable for the race track or drag strip...any questions pm me...I don't recheck threads

Back