HPIM2060.jpg

vortex rear sets
HPIM2059.jpg

HPIM2058.jpg

HPIM2057.jpg

HPIM2056.jpg

hotbodies smoked rear lights
HPIM2055.jpg

thanks everyone.. slowly but shurly, my baby is coming together. about 1 or 2 more weeks and it;ll be rideable... I hope

Looking good! :thumbsup:
HA.............looks like you gave up on trying to remove the hardest-to-get-off sticker down there on the swing arm! That one took me over two hours with hair dryer heat and WD-40...........argh!!

Looking good! :thumbsup:
HA.............looks like you gave up on trying to remove the hardest-to-get-off sticker down there on the swing arm! That one took me over two hours with hair dryer heat and WD-40...........argh!!

lmao yea, but ill get it off!!

looks good! alot of little goodies bein added on there :thumbsup: you do know that its official... we're in a recession and once you start modding a busa it's a slippery slope. :beerchug:

looks good! alot of little goodies bein added on there :thumbsup: you do know that its official... we're in a recession and once you start modding a busa it's a slippery slope. :beerchug:

hmm, either...
1) mods and beanie wheenie's to eat
2) no mods and steak..

i choose 1... hehe

look'n good. your wife is look'n real mad (you should have helped instead of taking a pic of her) :laugh:

Nice stuff there! :cheerleader: That stabilizer is on my wish list. :thumbsup:

PS: Umm, no offense, but I think there's something wrong with your Christmas tree. ??? ;) :laugh:

:beerchug:

hah yea, my wife wasnt to happy i took a pic of her, much less posting it on the internet.. txbikerdude got timeout for that one... :(

Back