Pic's of my 08 ultra-lite busa

Hitman Customs

Registered
Here is my latest bike finished in Sept. Features brembo mono-block single caliper front, ducile iron 320mm rotor, BST carbon fiber wheels, Kosman outboard bearing support, extended stock arm with brace all smoothed (no weld marks) Tobin seat, brembo controls, brock exhaust, custom made nose piece with single headlamp, custom made tail with hidden plate system, house of kolors black diamond with single stage flat black.

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3324.jpg

I agree ultralight needs to be backed up with pics of it on a SCALE !???
Beautiful bike though no matter how much it weighs !
How well does it stop from speed with only one disc ? I have seen a few like this and I wonder what effect it has ?

Last edited:
I agree ultralight needs to be backed up with pics of it on a SCALE !???
Beautiful bike though no matter how much it weighs !
How well does it stop from speed with only one disc ? I have seen a few like this and I wonder what effect it has ?

Thanks for all the interest and great comments, the bike has not visited the scales yet. I will post as soon as I make it to the scales at the dragstrip. My intention was to reduce the static weight by 100 lbs. since the bike stock wet weighs about 585. But, mostly my goal to reduce rotating weight or unsprung weight. This all improves handling, acceleration, and stopping distance. I can tell you that from driving this bike it stops as if I had two stock rotors and accelerates noticeably faster from a stand still.
There is weight removed from various area's of the bike such as the nose and tail. The swingarm also has weight removed from it as you can notice the large box section is cut out from the front and a brace was placed for strength. I still wanted this to remain a street bike... not a dragbike. So rear passenger pegs and a more stock like arm are a part of this.
The pic's of where you might think there is a TV... that is the hidden license plate.
I really didn't want the bike to look like a Bat bike... it just turned out that way...I don't know whether thats a good thing or bad thing.

how is that flat black to take care of? we have way too many bugs around here to try and keep it clean but is sure has a neat look to it..

Are you sure about the wet weight being 585lbs? I only ask because last time I had my bike on a scale it was 490lbs with less than 1 gallon of gas. And I dont think I had removed that much from the bike, but maybe I have.

Back