PICS OF CARBON FIBER BUSA

midnight02

Registered
Here are some pics of my buddies Busa after all the carbon fiber work. Thanks to Nicslic for sending him to tricktape. too bad they didn'ty have the gas tank as well.
MustangMods.com Image Gone

<!--EDIT|midnight02
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084916546 -->

Nice! I'm sure he can get a cf tank somewhere.
wink.gif

lol, easier said than done, we have looked everywhere. tricktape only gets them made every so often. he is thinking of selling the bike and getting something new to play with. if your interested in it let me know. i think he'd like to get 10.5K for it now and he'd sell it.

lol, easier said than done, we have looked everywhere. tricktape only gets them made every so often. he is thinking of selling the bike and getting something new to play with. if your interested in it let me know. i think he'd like to get 10.5K for it now and he'd sell it.

The BEST quality carbon I have ever seen for the Busa. I'm thinkin' of gettin' the tank myself.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084917064 -->

NICKSLICK has an all carbon busa... looks damn near identical to that one plus a carbon tank
wow.gif
cool.gif

midnight02,

You might want to post up some info about the bike if it's for sale!

Looks to be an 02 SE but what else does it have?

Miles, original plastics included, mods, etc. etc......

Looks sharp by the way!
biggrin.gif

Josh
pirate.gif

Okay, all the details...

38xx miles
properly broken in
maintained on time
Carbon Fiber Body
Polished Wheels
Polished Footpegs
Double Bubble Windscreen
Flush mount rear turn signals
Deleted Mirrors
Rear mounting hardware for back seat taken out for weight
Braided Steel Clutch and Brake Lines
NX Express Nitrous Kit (only sprayed a coupel times in 5th)
All professionally Installed

Asking $11,500 obo

You had mentioned 10.5 K earlier, now 11,500 or obo. Hmmm, doesent seem like much except some replacement carbon and probably a cheap dry kit for 11,500. I wonder how much I can get for mine?

it is 10.5, i dunno why I put 11.5. Mistake on my part, dunno what i was thinking. It also has some performance mods, not just body. BTW, the CF is about 2K

What year is it by the way? he has alotta goodies on it still not sure with the miles if it's worth that much i know personally i wouldn't pay that much for it even with the carbon body but thats just my opinion
rock.gif

Awesome!! I kind of like it with the tank the way it is....but then again some people don't think I'm well.:cool:

wink.gif
opps me bad on the miles i miss read it thought it was 38000 not 3800 sorry then i guess the price would't be to far off

38,000 would be a hell of alot of miles....lol He isn't tryign to sell it, but if the money is there, its gone. The front piece came from www.tricktape.com not sure how it would fit with the stock body work, im sure it would, but it won't be a "perfect" fit. it is a race body

Back