Pics of Busa Boyz first show w/ girls

Too bad I live so far away from J-Ville, I wouldn't mind being a straphanger....(besides, the T-shirts look pretty cool!)

green and a muzzy exhaust is that a wanna be zx12?
rock.gif
Just kiddin bro, looks good.
wink.gif
Although I too think the arm is waaaay to long. imo

we should get a umbrella girls topic going, another forum i was on had tons of pics.  maybe ill find some and start it up.
Be careful that the girl thing doesn't get out of control....always a gray line that we try not to cross. But I do have a whole folder of Busa Babes.

Anyway, that bike is HOT! I haven't bought into the streched and lowered thing either, but they are EXTREMELY popular in the South and East. Fat tire kits and single sided swingarms are also getting big. Just check out Cycle Dreams Magazine.

Anyway, please provide more pictures. I would love to see pics of the rest of the crew and their bikes.

G

Thanks again guys for all the comments.  

I really do not have any pics of other member's bikes because right now it is officially only my buddy and I.  I sold my busa and I am in the process of selling my house so I am going to wait to buy another one.  We already have guys who are interested but we are waiting for the right time.  Right now we are trying to get the name out there and then we will start it up.  

Phatjoe, email me with you email address and when we get things going here in the future we will contact you.

Here are a few more pics at the show.  Sorry the one pic is blurry.

The other busa is pretty much all chromed except the fairings and the frame is polished.  This bike is owned by Louis from www.h2ocycles.com  He is a member of another local club and is a great guy to contact for anything chrome.  

1388499Picture062.jpg

1388496Picture061.jpg

<!--EDIT|busaboyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105394655 -->

Nice bikes...but I do agree with some of the comments concerning the swingarm...if you're not going to cover it with
an extended tail section it just looks dysfunctional, IMO!!
Ride safe...

They both look great, let me know when you get up and running I would love to join.

rdrcoach@yahoo.com

I can be your safety captain
biggrin.gif

Dave (Coach)

<!--EDIT|ridercoach
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105408650 -->

That would be a pretty sweet ride if it didn't look like the swingarm broke off and laid behind the bike... Either needs less stretch or a custom tailsection to make up for some of that uncovered rear tire. My vote would be a LOT less stretch... Your bike though...
My thoughts exactly, bro.

Nice bike. I also think it would look better with a longer tail section.
hot.gif

Sorry double post.

<!--EDIT|BA BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105508314 -->

Back