Pics of Busa Boyz first show w/ girls

busaboyz

Registered
My buddy and I will be starting a new sportbike club, Busa Boyz, in the near future and we decided to put a bike in a local show here in Jacksonville, Fl.  Everyone responded great to the bike but we got beat by a chopper chop that had a bike with most likely 80k-100k invested.  We still had fun and enjoyed meeting and talking with people.

Here are a few pics with some girls.

1386548Picture056.jpg

1386545Picture.jpg

1386551Picture059.jpg

1386554Picture055.jpg

bdm.com

<!--EDIT|busaboyz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1105291006 -->

BTW Busaboyz, I'm wondering why they didn't have a separate class for sportbikes only?
rock.gif
That bike got bamboozled if you ask me...
wow.gif
Nice pics!!

Nice pics...The bike is bad and the girls are a bonus...
evil.gif

Looks cool but the extended swing arm just looks rediculous on these bikes, IMO. Definitely should be a seperate class for cruisers and sportbikes.
wink.gif

That would be a pretty sweet ride if it didn't look like the swingarm broke off and laid behind the bike... Either needs less stretch or a custom tailsection to make up for some of that uncovered rear tire. My vote would be a LOT less stretch... Your bike though...

we should get a umbrella girls topic going, another forum i was on had tons of pics. maybe ill find some and start it up.

Very nice, but I have to agree with the others that it is a little too streeeeeeeched for riding. For show purposes though, why not.

Back