Pics for ya

Thanks all, wish me well on the safety course tomorrow.....stressing bout it. The helmet I bought as is. I sanded the frame down by hand and it took 4-EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR. I only had enough energy to do one side so maybe this weekend if it rains I will get some beers and knock out the other side. 100, 200, 500, 600, 800, 1200, 2000 grit and a bunch of Corona's and I might get it done. hahaha its a beaatch

very nice
cool.gif

Frame looks like it was powder coated to look like black chrome. Whatever it is it looks great...
bowdown.gif

day one complete of the Safety course Busa run very hot until it gets some air going. The other guy on The other brand new Busa broke down.....19 miles on her. It shifts gears but when you let the clutch out it is in neutral. All gears are neutral even though I can physically hear them clunk into gear. Hate to hijack my own topic but I would like to help the guy out.

Sounds like the clutch is not engaging! Check the clutch line/fluid (for pressure/air bubbles)....if that isn't it, take it to the dealer for warrant work.

The only other thing it could be is the internal actuator. Forgot what it's called but it pushes the rod through the tranny and engage/disengages the clutch plates. I had an 01 that this piece was sticking on and I had to keep bleeding the clutch every time I rode. Finally it just burnt up my clutches and wouldn't engage at all. Less than 500 miles when it happend on my 01!
mad.gif

yeah the guy from the dealer came out and started it up, shifted into gear and rode fine. Warmed up this morning and started the course stuff again and the same thing happened, clutch stopped engaging. Aft lunch I will see about his clutch line having air but if its an actuator of something then he will be at the mercy of the rip off dealership a$$-hole......

All sportbikes taking the class and one moped.....I think the road test part will be this afternoon or tomorrow. I'll probably pass the road test and fail the dang written part. I hate tests. BUT if I PASS,,,,,,,,,,,then I can start to really enjoy having this bad boy....CAN'T WAIT...

Passed, well the road test part.....I have the written part tomorrow then I can tell you all about the first true Busa ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been waiting 4 freakin months and yeah I'm stoked!!!!! write ya more tomorrow after my experince on the bad boy.

Back