Old topic rehashed

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
Gotta have a set(front and rear). What do you guys/gals use and suggest? Opinions and pics please!!!

The Best... Pit Bulls

Really nice ones for a great price... Handy Stands

Gotta have a set(front and rear). What do you guys/gals use and suggest? Opinions and pics please!!!
Don't mean to sound mean or an a$$, but why are we rehashing the topic? If you know it's being rehashed, why not do a search and find what has been said many times before. If you did I'll bet that you will find most folks say if you have the money PitBulls are great, if not, Handys are a good stand for the $99. I have a set of each and had no problems.

Cyclecats are better than Pit Bulls.

Hands down. Just ask my wife!
wink.gif

The downside is, they cost somewhat more.

--Wag--

Pitbulls seem to be the stands the members here prefer..

Can't get them over here..Use oxfords instead..

Cyclecats are better than Pit Bulls.

Hands down.  Just ask my wife!  
wink.gif

The downside is, they cost somewhat more.

--Wag--
I agree the cyclecat is great for off the side stand. A lot easier to use than a pit bull. But with a chock the cyclecat is ackward to use. So for the best of both worlds use both. Kind of over kill I agree but what the heck it's only money right.
smile.gif

Thanks everyone! I will be ordering a set of Pit Bulls this week.

BigBSBusa,
I did several searches and the Pitbulls were about the only result. I simply wanted opinions on what else was out there. Without us newbies rehashing old subjects ya'll wouldn't have as much hazing to do would you?LOL!!!

Thanks everyone! I will be ordering a set of Pit Bulls this week.

BigBSBusa,
I did several searches and the Pitbulls were about the only result. I simply wanted opinions on what else was out there. Without us newbies rehashing old subjects ya'll wouldn't have as much hazing to do would you?LOL!!!
BusaBret be sure and get the forward handle rear Pit Bull stand...it makes putting the bike up a very safe one man operation.

Back