Pics After Install

I know it sounds and looks good, but how does it perform? Was the map that you got pretty much on?
rock.gif
I took the bike yesterday for a short ride (~100 miles). First of all the sound is terrific! It's just what I expected! When I start her up, she has a low deep growl! Riding around at 4500 rpm you will be noticed! I noticed so many heads turn when I blew pass them! My wife says, "It's too loud!"

Now for the power....Man it's unbelievable! In every gear it seemed that I had more power. She seems to rev up more quickly. I was amazed how quickly I got to 80 mph (in a 45 mph zone). I can feel myself being pulled off the bike as she revs up. I can definitely feel the difference in power.

Now for the reduced weight....I can really tell the difference in weight after removing the stock exhaust and the pair valve. She just doesn't seem heavy at all. When coming out of a corner I can pop her up a little easier. She seems to be more agile.

Now for the PC...I have the Micron map installed that I downloaded from the powercommander.com website. The map needs to be tweeked a little bit. Around 1500 rpms the bike seems to sputter. Whith that being said...once I get beyond the low rpm range she screams. The shifting is also a lot smoother.

The install went well. Now all I need to do is install my Muzzy fan and tighten my exhaust. I notice one valve was leaking.

With all this being said I am glad that I did install the Micron exhaust, pcIII, Tobin seat, pair block off mod, and changed the oil. The bike seems to be more fun...... I am a happy camper.
Glad everything workout for you Cuffee.

I know it sounds and looks good, but how does it perform? Was the map that you got pretty much on?
rock.gif
I took the bike yesterday for a short ride (~100 miles). First of all the sound is terrific! It's just what I expected! When I start her up, she has a low deep growl! Riding around at 4500 rpm you will be noticed! I noticed so many heads turn when I blew pass them! My wife says, "It's too loud!"

Now for the power....Man it's unbelievable! In every gear it seemed that I had more power. She seems to rev up more quickly. I was amazed how quickly I got to 80 mph (in a 45 mph zone). I can feel myself being pulled off the bike as she revs up. I can definitely feel the difference in power.

Now for the reduced weight....I can really tell the difference in weight after removing the stock exhaust and the pair valve. She just doesn't seem heavy at all. When coming out of a corner I can pop her up a little easier. She seems to be more agile.

Now for the PC...I have the Micron map installed that I downloaded from the powercommander.com website. The map needs to be tweeked a little bit. Around 1500 rpms the bike seems to sputter. Whith that being said...once I get beyond the low rpm range she screams. The shifting is also a lot smoother.

The install went well. Now all I need to do is install my Muzzy fan and tighten my exhaust. I notice one valve was leaking.

With all this being said I am glad that I did install the Micron exhaust, pcIII, Tobin seat, pair block off mod, and changed the oil. The bike seems to be more fun...... I am a happy camper.
Me too! I was little scared at first. I think I even panic a few times. But after 2 Sam Adams everything seem much more clearer!

rock.gif

Me too! I was little scared at first. I think I even panic a few times. But after 2 Sam Adams everything seem much more clearer!
Good ole Sam, he's helped many see things more clearly!

I love the all red busa. The red can looks great. May have to check one out for my red/black

blurry pic I'm taking my camera in tomorrow. 04LE fastest color yet!
tounge.gif

2.JPG

Im thinking of this same set up with the exception of just doing black and silver fushion Micron bolt on muff's and a PCIII......I want to stay with duel Pipes, i just dig the look....What didnt you like about that map? Was it just low RPM sputtering cause stock busa's are bad like that ne ways.........also do you know where the Best deal on these is?
rock.gif
??P.S. The red LOOKS HOT, I WOULD OF DONE A FUSHION RED TO SILVER BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW?
rock.gif
FOR REAL IT LOOKS DOPEEEEEEEEEE! NICE PICK:)

rock.gif

Im thinking of this same set up with the exception of just doing  black and silver fushion Micron bolt on muff's and a PCIII......I want to stay with duel Pipes, i just dig the look....What didnt you like about that map?  Was it just low RPM sputtering cause stock busa's are bad like that ne ways.........also do you know where the Best deal on these is?
rock.gif
??P.S. The red LOOKS HOT, I WOULD OF DONE A FUSHION RED TO SILVER BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW?
rock.gif
 FOR REAL IT LOOKS DOPEEEEEEEEEE! NICE PICK:)
You hit the head on the nose....I don't like the sputtering at the low rpms.

Also, I got my PCIII on ebay for $245. Do a search on hayabusa and you should see it. The micron map comes with it.

I am missing the dual exhaust look.

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127738563 -->

rock.gif

Back