Picked up the new ride....

First, this is a very, very nice ride. I know I have one. My second. Now I would like to give you some unsolicited advice if you don't mind. If you never changed a single part of the engine it would still be a bad ass car. And so I didn't for some time. But I drive hard and so I brake hard. Those rotors had to go after having them turned once. On my second trip to get them turmed, an admirer said to me " If I was you I would get some
R1's ". No, not the Yamaha, these
http://www.r1concepts.com/ford-mustang-2010-gtbrakes.htm
Cross Drilled and Slotted.
Eventually I ordered some for all my vehicles. Works great, no more warping and they look great too.
For everyone else check here for your vehicle if you are so interested
http://www.r1concepts.com/

Last edited:
Congrats on the new purchase... :thumbsup:

I was wondering how you were liking the Z06 but I guess this explains it. :laugh:

They are fun cars and you got the latest and greatest with the Track Pack. Are you planning to track or race it? I've been eyeballing them for some time just don't know if I want another Cobra, had a few. That Track Pack and finally going back to the aluminum block again really makes it tempting... :drool:

Then again, let the modding begin...
- Greg Kordis' Shelby GT800R 9.70 @ 9.75 Track Passes[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind words. All shined up after a nasty ride home in the rain. Gotta go get ready for Barber this weekend!

MustangGT500Trip040.jpg

MustangGT500Trip039.jpg

MustangGT500Trip042.jpg

Yeah, I'll take the Corvette if anybody's got one they wanna sell cheap from a bad decision.!! :laugh:
Congratos on the new Buggy..!!

Last edited:
Here's mine... its no shelby... but gets some pretty nice looks
ad8bafae-ca44-37d5.jpg

It doubles as my hauler..
Quick pic.. took it the other night after a car show.. it pulls good
ad8bafae-caa8-ccd9.jpg

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Very Nice car.I love the look of yours. I had a 98 cobra and was not to impressed with it. Mine was not a Shelby. I am sure they are better now

Last edited:
Back