Me ranting

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I dont F*&^%^&* beleive this.

Ever since I got my 240 kit I have been unable to take Misty for a ride do to Family problems ( Death / Illness ) Yesterday was a beautifull day so I told myself as soon as I get home Im jumping on her and we are going for a ride.

Well

I get off at 2:30, Had to stop by a freinds house and drop off a couple parts for his bike and he talked me into helping him install them, No biggy took about an hour. 3:30 on my way home ( Takes an hour to drive home, puts me home at 4:30 ) still can do it,

Wife calls and asks can I pick the girls up from school at 4:45

I tell her of my plans and she says the weather tomorrow is also going to be nice.

Ok I go pick up the girls then stop and pick up some dinner, Just going to go riding tomorrow.

Well its tomorrow, AND ITS RAINING ! :banghead::banghead:

30 or so miles to the west and NO RAIN here. At least not yet anyways. It will be time soon enough!!!!

Sorry bro, I am upset I have the cover on Sally, I miss riding. I think I need a battery too. The rest of the day and tomorrow should be clear.

sounds like my week! weather, work, wife, friday the 13th, there seemed to be all forces working to keep my bike in the garage!
Posted via Mobile Device

Try this...should get you through the winter!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

strangest-motorcycle-3_460x0w.jpg

strangest-motorcycle_380x0w.jpg

I dont F*&^%^&* beleive this.

Ever since I got my 240 kit I have been unable to take Misty for a ride do to Family problems ( Death / Illness ) Yesterday was a beautifull day so I told myself as soon as I get home Im jumping on her and we are going for a ride.

Well

I get off at 2:30, Had to stop by a freinds house and drop off a couple parts for his bike and he talked me into helping him install them, No biggy took about an hour. 3:30 on my way home ( Takes an hour to drive home, puts me home at 4:30 ) still can do it,

Wife calls and asks can I pick the girls up from school at 4:45

I tell her of my plans and she says the weather tomorrow is also going to be nice.

Ok I go pick up the girls then stop and pick up some dinner, Just going to go riding tomorrow.

Well its tomorrow, AND ITS RAINING ! :banghead::banghead:

Wife owes you some TLC :laugh: it's a fair exchange imo :beerchug:

feel your pain. we were supposed to ride to tulsa today and get my buddies tires on.

Isn't that the way it always goes~?~

I was watching the clock yesterday...5 hours...3 hours...and about 2 hours to go and I realized it was hopeless~!!~

Back