Picked up the new ride....

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Dragging the old girl home from the North side of Chicago....dang it's a long way up there. Picked her up today. Man what a ride.

293dae79.jpg

Replaced a bad decision to buy a Corvette with this girl...bought my first Mustang with the introduction of the 2005. This is my second....man what a car. Even though it sounds amazing; now I just have to figure out how to ram a TwoBrothers exhaust under this thing...

Replaced a bad decision to buy a Corvette with this girl...bought my first Mustang with the introduction of the 2005. This is my second....man what a car. Even though it sounds amazing; now I just have to figure out how to ram a TwoBrothers exhaust under this thing...

TwoBrothersCobra :thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope the busa doesnt know about her....

Only a nut from TN would trailer a new car home :poke: :rulez:
First thing you need to do is swap the pulley on the blower and pick up many new ponies :)

The best way to describe it is Muscle Car vs. Sports Car. The Corvette is a an American Icon and so is the Shelby. They are different animals. I prefer the Shelby. That is about the best I can do...

The best way to describe it is Muscle Car vs. Sports Car. The Corvette is a an American Icon and so is the Shelby. They are different animals. I prefer the Shelby. That is about the best I can do...

The Vette rides like a Vette , rough and the Gt500 is a very smooth ride .
Both about same power but omg the Ford is so much more modifiable than the vette.
He can get 6-700 hp out of that thing eeeeeeezy !

Look up Steeda.com for things like this
Steeda Ultimate Power Pak for 2007 thru 2009 GT500 Mustang

Here's a pulley you can swap that will add 3 psi and a real diff in HP.
Steeda Supercharger Pulley for Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

The Vette rides like a Vette , rough and the Gt500 is a very smooth ride .
Both about same power but omg the Ford is so much more modifiable than the vette.
He can get 6-700 hp out of that thing eeeeeeezy !

Look up Steeda.com for things like this
Steeda Ultimate Power Pak for 2007 thru 2009 GT500 Mustang

Here's a pulley you can swap that will add 3 psi and a real diff in HP.
Steeda Supercharger Pulley for Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

Fully forged bottom end, if i recall correct

Back