Picked up my new ride ...drum roll please!!!

I backed out on the 14 im to used to busas.:)

Fresh frome the crate 0 miles on it when i left with it.
muscle.gif

super.gif
I cant get my darn insurance taken care of 2day or would head 4 louisville ky on it cant go that far no ins+ cardboard dealer plate.
sad.gif
 Have to go in my truck.I want a mint julep

060411_drink_vmed_1p.widec.jpg
Beautiful bike, Black and Gray is the fastest I hear..... you can buy insurance from Geico online and have your Insurance card emailed to you in less than 20 minutes....
umnik.gif
Let me guess...

You just saved a bunch of money by switching your insurance to geico....

and you also stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night. Right?
Actually I did save a ton of money by switching to Geico, but only on the Busa, farmers wanted $1200/year, Geico was $619/yr... no on the Holiday Inn express though.... love the humor though... you got jokes...  
laugh.gif
Thanks... I only appear quick witted on the net. In real life, I'm REALLY slow.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice ride. Did it come with the foreman grill under the passenger seat?

i'm impressed... here we all thought you were going to buy a 14 and you come home with a Busa... Nice colors too! The shadow pics from the clouds dont do it justice though, gotta put it in the sunlight! Same with my black/grey 05... the black has all that metal flake that you dont see unless the sun hits it!
cool.gif

how did you get one with 0 miles on it? the set up tech should have riddin it durring the set up -- check the bike over cause im betting the dealership didnt--- congrats on your purchase
smile.gif

Back