pic of the busa and buddies

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
yeah i know im a liar but made ya look, i just wanted to be a newbi who took the reflector and stickers off, and butchered the fender before i posted. new trend

smaller_3.jpg

now that's just wrong. I was expecting to see a new color!

I'm gonna report this to the mods....this offends me.
tounge.gif

Looks hot as hell there!

So are you having fun with it so far? How many miles you got on her?

had it a month and a week and ive got 1153 on her now im waiting for the bank to send my dang plates, love the hell out of her. its been 100 plus for weeks now its so hard to put a jacket on whe its that hot.

Nice ride...
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|shenoyp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121721145 -->

had it a month and a week and ive got 1153 on her now im waiting for the bank to send my dang plates, love the hell out of her.  its been 100 plus for weeks now its so hard to put a jacket on whe its that hot.
Thats hardcore man! I know exactly what you mean about 100 plus temps,I've got another month and a half of 120-130 plus temps to go before it starts to coll off!NJ.

120-130 ...daum im gonna chill on the whinning about my temp brah.....we are from alaska and got stationed in southern arizona, and well just not used to this shiat. hell we went camping for the 4th and holly shiat it ws 115. spent everyday trying to get cool. i have a camelback in my backpack just for the hydration thats needed constantly.

Oh man... really thougth a new color. Nice ride. Glad to see you are enjoying her even with the high temps. where is Sierra Vista? I have some plans to head over to Tucson this Sept/Oct timeframe.

sierra vista is 65 to 70 miles south east og tucson, on i10. kinda new here but feel free to look me up when you head in ill meet up with ya somewhere.

120-130 ...daum im gonna chill on the whinning about my temp brah.....we are from alaska and got stationed in southern arizona, and well just not used to this shiat. hell we went camping for the 4th and holly shiat it ws 115. spent everyday trying to get cool. i have a camelback in my backpack just for the hydration thats needed constantly. [/QUOTE]

Nice shots 05BUSABLU, where in Ak. where you stationed, Elmendorf,Fort Rich or further up North? I went to Bartlett (Golden Bears) high back in the day in Anchorage.

Back