Photoshop help needed please

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Need a photshop king to make the wheels gun metal like the paint or plain black please. There aren't many pics of the 05 LE out there so any help would be apprciated. The said part is I have photoshop but don't how to use it! lol!

0812111212.jpg

on the gun metal did you want the black portion also to be gunmetal?

and on an image it's just going to look gray. the difference in gunmetal is the reflective index. it shows strips of increasing brightness as you turn from the light source.
I'd suggest looking up a you tube video and getting the view there.

photoshop busa_black.jpg

Where's that pesky Frog when you need him? :laugh:

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.

Now it just needs some smoked turn signals, AND...get rid of that mudflap and reflectors!:poke::laugh:

on the gun metal did you want the black portion also to be gunmetal?

and on an image it's just going to look gray. the difference in gunmetal is the reflective index. it shows strips of increasing brightness as you turn from the light source.
I'd suggest looking up a you tube video and getting the view there.

Just like I thought- the black looks horrible on this bike... as much as I dnt want to- I'm gonna have to go chrome with a 240 kit...I REALLY DONT LIKE CHROME!!! Thanks for the photoshop :thumbsup:

Where's that pesky Frog when you need him? :laugh:

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.

Frog??

Now it just needs some smoked turn signals, AND...get rid of that mudflap and reflectors!:poke::laugh:

LOL! Mudflap is gone as well as the reflectors- trying to find a clean undertail now- ugh! Why would the best undertail UFO/TOPGUN) for this bike go out of business?

After doin the wheels all black i thought to myself "Wow, that thing looks mean, but needs a lil extra something" So, to back up your Busa's new found bark, Ive givien it some bite. A pair of "Ma Dueces" I feel it gives that pop it was clearly lacking.

05 LE.jpg

After doin the wheels all black i thought to myself "Wow, that thing looks mean, but needs a lil extra something" So, to back up your Busa's new found bark, Ive givien it some bite. A pair of "Ma Dueces" I feel it gives that pop it was clearly lacking.

Yes frog that's just what she needed. Good looking out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lol! This guy must be good:)

I set myself up for that one didn't I...lol!

Hello frog...nice to finally meet you...heard alot about you...LMAO!

Yes frog that's just what she needed. Good looking out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks charlie!!! Appreciate!

Yes he is, he got special talents...

...and there you see it now:laugh:

Yes I agree- SPECIAL TALENTS :)

Back