PHOTOS FROM IRAQ

ROACH

Registered
buddy over there thats a R.P.G. AND A ARTILLERY SHELL THEY FOUND.hes at a air base 120 miles north bagdad enemy knows were it is they get morter shells and small arms fire every few nights.there looking 4 peple burying I.E.D.,S and anybody with morter launchers or large weapons.

AOL.com Images Not Available

the packs of kids yell mr. mr. to them they want candy,pencils and M.R.E,S THATS WHY THERE CHASING.

DONT WANT 2 RUN OVER WHATS IN THAT DITCH THERE

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137019334 -->

can't be much fun when everyone's out to kill you.

Those kids look happy enough to see the soldiers. Kids just seem to be that
bit more resilient and don't get fazed by all the troubles going on.

Good luck, hope things settle down someday soon.

can't be much fun when everyone's out to kill you.

Those kids look happy enough to see the soldiers. Kids just seem to be that
bit more resilient and don't get fazed by all the troubles going on.

Good luck, hope things settle down someday soon.
its not a vacation thats for sure....

kids dont know any better...they here explosions and stuff all the time...its all they know, they grew up with it all around them all the time...its the reason we are there... so they dont have to hear it all the time anymore...

Tell your buddy great pics! and to keep his head down and watch out for those cowards with their I.E.D.'s! Thanks for sharing!

sad it has to be like that over there. I feel bad for the children. Thanks for sharing the pics, makes you glad how good we have it over here.

Is it just the tones from the camera or is his desert camo Blueish?

JD
The Army's digitized camo has an urban grey added to the effect, due to the double duty need of that uniform, which gives a blue-ish hue. Though I think the picture has enhanced the blue/grey to a degree.

Both the Marine Corp and the Army digitized combat uniforms have amazing dappling effects and work well in both environments. If you notice it's hard to make out where one piece of gear ends and another starts or where a pocket is stitched onto the uniform. The same eye baffling effect is true when taking cover in similar terrain or buildings. Just helps one to keep a lower/smaller profile.

all of the services are changing or have changed their uniforms recently...Marines are already wearing their new uniform...Air Force will be wearing a new one next year 2007... Navy is still working on theirs and i believe Army is done or almost done with theirs...

TSgt thank you for your service to our country.thanks for the good words guys he has a laptop might send him this thread.
at least hes eating good he told me in a pm that there having steak last night.they have burger king subway and i think pizza hut on his base over there.

heres a few more soldiars pics (found on net )

http://crisispictures.org/?p=185

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137089130 -->

all of the services are changing or have changed their uniforms recently...Marines are already wearing their new uniform...Air Force will be wearing a new one next year 2007... Navy is still working on theirs and i believe Army is done or almost done with theirs...
We changed over in 2002.

Godspeed to all our countrymen, and counrty women, over there! Thanks!
lmini001.gif

at least hes eating good [/QUOTE]

I hear the Kuwaiti's treat our guys very well. Grateful for Desert Storm and getting they're country returned to them. Take the hint western Europe.

We changed over in 2002.
my wife just ot her new dig uniforms today, dayum they aint chep either. all the new kids in boots get them in boot now. they are like pajamas

Back